Who sells the best corals online...GO!

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any photos? He's definitely cheap, and I've heard good things - but every one of his acro pictures seems like its just purple. I can only handle so many purple acros.
Ha, you’re not too far off. He has some red, green and blue mixed in depending on when you look. I’m definitely not going to expect amazing stuff for $15 per Frag with shipping included. Not to continue making excuses but he has weird lighting and doesn’t doctor photos. The times I’ve seen him at a Frag swap he has his frags under all whites.

I picked up a dozen or so frags from him a couple months ago to test how ready my tank was for SPS. He’s local-ish to me but him not charging shipping saved me a 3 hour round trip.

SaltySteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like TSA, just got an order from them. Other than that I've had good experiences with Aqua San Diego (Aquasd.com)- really good deals and lots of new frags coming in all the time.

brightlifeaquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered from almost every online retailer, and I’ve never been disappointed with @GoldenStateCorals. Elliot has surrounded his brand with a great crew! From the customer service, to watching the weather where I live for shipments, the variety, the health, everything has been great. From beginning to rare corals they have a great collection. Almost every month they have sales. Definitely check them out, you will not be disappointed. If something isn’t on their website, send them a email!

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BSA and AquaSD. Pics are accurate and pieces are healthy. I've put a handful of other vendors on my 'never again' list. I can't believe Pacific East was listed multiple times. They're on my never again list.

Heabel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Www.subculturecorals.com has a sale going on until the 12th with a bunch of WYSIWYG for only $30
This looks GREAT!! However without names and pictures of frags being deceiving you are taking a chance on everything. I guess for $30 it’s worth it. But I really like to find a colony pic from multiple people of things I buy online. Frag shots are 90% not what it looks like in most cases. Probably a lot of big namers without names so they can comfortably charge $30

135zman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me I use Topshelfaquatics. I have done the live sales, Ordered from the website and I have rated them "AG" for all good. Yesterday I got a wonderful Paletta Pink tip from them and it looks great.
https://topshelfaquatics.com/. The coral I get from these guys is clean. I never had any problems with orders. I like that they put down on the bag Light and flow requirements. @TopShelfAquatics is above the rest when it comes to live sales and online sales.

EC3.E2.062620-1.jpg

Agree TSA is great. Large frags and healthy.

Buckster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Joeknowsreefs" Second to none from my experience as customer service is an attribute pertaining to my overall satisfaction.

SebastianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been to their site 3 times in 3 years. Each time it has been “refreshed”. Some of the “online vendors”. Are more live sale vendors with a crappy websites. What Adam does at @Battlecorals is truly special and the way it should be done to a minimum. To be honest I have never ordered from him but it is the site I look at the most to get consistent eye candy and color variety ideas for my next purchase. Adam it’s only a matter of time I promise.
Dude go for it I waited and waited and did nonintended buys untill I said I’m not buying anymore corals untill it’s at @Battlecorals and I’m glad I did I can’t wait to buy another Battlebox

monti mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im surprised no one has mentioned AquaSD yet. They get 100s of corals in ever week and update the website most every Saturday/Sunday. I have bought many pieces from them. Everything so far has been well photographed, healthy, the size represented and not terribly expensive. Their shipping is also very reasonable. They also often get in some pretty unique pieces that you don’t see often.
I got my maxima clam from aqua SD. They were great!
AAE69FB9-300C-44E8-BBF6-6BBD9D9025CF.jpeg

monti mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals and Cultivated Reef
Agree on cultivated reef too. I ordered a solar flare milli and Walt Disney and both of the frags were super bright and healthy when I got them. Holly was also amazing and made the experience even better - they even through in a free coral!

OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much good feedback in here. Gonna throw all the vendors and R2R sellers into a spreadsheet, gonna keep this going.

VAFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ther. I have ordered from most of the bigness. Tim crushes them. Great prices, huge frags, great packaging. Will only buy from him for now on. What an awesome guy.

monti mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much good feedback in here. Gonna throw all the vendors and R2R sellers into a spreadsheet, gonna keep this going.
I’d also say be careful about vivid aquariums live sale. This is what I bought vs what I got. Looks like major photoshop. Now I’m super careful of any “too good to be true” pictures after getting burned by this one
0CC66986-37AC-4A6E-8395-1C7215F09198.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back