Who sells the best corals online...GO!

melanotaenia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it interesting that the big names that seem to continually spam the forums with live sales and other nonsense are noticeably absent from this thread....probably for good reason.

That said, I like to order from ORA because their frags are always a good size and most are fully encrusted when received; their plugs are a pain to deal with but their corals are always top notch.

I have heard good things from Battlecorals as well. Pictures I have seen from members who order from them always have positive experiences.

OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Epic Aquaculture in Surprise AZ. It’s owned by @SawCJack00. His corals are amazing. He primarily deals in SPS acropora. Since he specializes it helps him be one of the best.
His web address is http://www.epicaquaculture.com
Thanks! This helps. I plan on our tank becoming more SPS dominant. I’ll check out his site!

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For me I use Topshelfaquatics. I have done the live sales, Ordered from the website and I have rated them "AG" for all good. Yesterday I got a wonderful Paletta Pink tip from them and it looks great.
https://topshelfaquatics.com/. The coral I get from these guys is clean. I never had any problems with orders. I like that they put down on the bag Light and flow requirements. @TopShelfAquatics is above the rest when it comes to live sales and online sales.

EC3.E2.062620-1.jpg

92Miata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry’s frags is one I’m really into lately. Crazy cheap and the guy doesn’t charge for shipping at ~$100 which is a significantly lower threshold that other sites. Most of his corals are only $10-20 as well. Now if only I could grow SPS better.
Any photos? He's definitely cheap, and I've heard good things - but every one of his acro pictures seems like its just purple. I can only handle so many purple acros.

Brandon Smith

AquaticArsenal.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is SPS you are looking for, the @TCK Corals and @Battlecorals are probably the best options.

Other then that, I guess it depends. There are so many vendors out there. I have ordered wholesale from @AquaSD Many times and I am always very happy with their coral. If you are looking for a little fun while you order, then you could try your hand at coral auctions. I know @WWC runs ebay auctions still. We run auctions every week as well and run great sales on RFA's.

Bacon505

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
for stick heads who want to pay for what they like and not for the name, come see my sale post. I have good hobbyists price that you dont have to lie to your spouse of how much you got them for.

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to go with Adam @Battlecorals he has the best customer service I’ve ever dealt with and directly talking to him not someone else is always a plus. When the box arrived after fedex mishap, I opened up the box the corals blew away my expectations!! The packing of the corals best I’ve seen, even got a extra coral. I mean I’ve ordered from WWC, TSA, CB, and a few others but Adam by far surpasses them in all around experience and corals. Hands down. Don’t hesitate to order from him at all. You get to chose corrals grown under Led, T5 or MH no one else I’ve seen does this!

Thank you Adam

KevTide

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having never heard of Battlecorals, I had to take a look at their website. For the SPS fans, I’m sure this is a great seller to use. But I was astonished to find one coral on their website that is listed for $1,000,000.00. Yes, a million dollars!!!. It’s just so hard for me to even fathom how someone could pay such an amount (assuming of course that price is not a misprint). Good luck to the person who takes home that prize.

CaptainCooke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having never heard of Battlecorals, I had to take a look at their website. For the SPS fans, I’m sure this is a great seller to use. But I was astonished to find one coral on their website that is listed for $1,000,000.00. Yes, a million dollars!!!. It’s just so hard for me to even fathom how someone could pay such an amount (assuming of course that price is not a misprint). Good luck to the person who takes home that prize.

Haha it is a joke. The caption says it is a coral that he has but doesn’t ever want to sell unless you are willing to make him a millionaire.

Fishy Art

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaCorals.com
Very healthy aquaculture corals. Expert advise from Penny for anyone new to having a reef tank. She is amazing!!

Weeping willow toadstool is amazing in my tank.

Tidalgardens.com
Very nice corals.
Got some unusual color toadstools and Ben is always responsive and helpful in answering questions.

Legendary Corals
Beautiful selection and great customer service.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really have to place an order with Tidal Gardens, I probably owe them some dues for how many times I've watched their videos. Than has the most calming voice that pairs perfectly with coral videos.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 88 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back