Who Sells the best SPS packs ?

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I know WWC, and Top shelf .. is there any other packs available out there that are recommended ?

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a link to the AquaSD ebay auction going on. Find things way cheaper than the places named.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a link to the AquaSD ebay auction going on. Find things way cheaper than the places named.

Should checkout a battlebox then. Depending on option you choose you can get one and pay an average price similar to what these auctions finish at($30-40/piece usually for acros) but the benefit of tank raised versus recently imported chop-shop frags.

Jekyl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should checkout a battlebox then. Depending on option you choose you can get one and pay an average price similar to what these auctions finish at($30-40/piece usually for acros) but the benefit of tank raised versus recently imported chop-shop frags.
Personally I only buy from local reefers. Way cheaper, way healthier and no shipping.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I only buy from local reefers. Way cheaper, way healthier and no shipping.
yup, find a local club if possible. Someone prob already spent that ridiculous money to get frags that they’re now willing to sell you at a reasonable price now that they’ve grown out

Last edited:

Jekyl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

kev.2013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your local Reef Club.

Generally, you can see the coral in person when you buy; and not have to rely on over saturated pictures with their clarity boosted beyond reasonable means like some vendors do.

The coral will be cheaper, I’ve gotten some for real cheap; sunset Millie $10 and a Walt Disney for $40 for example.

The coral doesn’t need to be shipped, causing additional stress.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do u guys even push packs w asd.. all frags are a basic color.. and no photo of colony.
Pointless
And its a wild colony chop shop booooo

Jekyl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do u guys even push packs w asd.. all frags are a basic color.. and no photo of colony.
Pointless
And its a wild colony chop shop booooo
Have you ever actually ordered from them or just bad mouthing? I ordered twice a few years back. Everything arrived, lived and was beautiful. Pretty sure I averaged about 15$ per piece.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever actually ordered from them or just bad mouthing? I ordered twice a few years back. Everything arrived, lived and was beautiful. Pretty sure I averaged about 15$ per piece.
I dont have to order to know whats up..
U shillin or what?
Corals are all one color and no reff photo..
Lfs has wild no names for 15$ all day…
U pay shipping, i wont, especially for a toss up

TangGang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boomcorals, battlecorals, coral euphoria, if your looking for vendors. But I’d seriously consider local reefers, it’s night and day the deals even here on a big forum of R2R compared to vendors. And going further, even more local forums like if you have one in your city or state, the deals will be so much better . Also, although I do, rather regrettably, knowingly buy corals that are chop shop corals straight out of the ocean, I buy the vast majority of my stuff from local reefers because that way I know that these corals are grown in captivity and I’m not supporting (as much) the take from the wild.

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hands down some of the best sps I've ever ordered.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back