Status
Not open for further replies.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude I would be lieing if I said I haven't at one point shown my wife pictures of your torch and shroom garden and said there's no way I could collect them all babe Merkey already has.
And bought myself a little wiggle room
Hahahahaha
Thats good to know as I use your tables all the time to make Brit realize we are nowhere near done! ;Hilarious ;Cyclops

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's called addiction.
100% enablement from folks here.
Serious need of a hording intervention mixed into that hahaha.
:cool:
Wouldn't be without you all....I LOVE YOU GUYS!
discussion reviews GIF
freaking out crazy eyes GIF
happy ice cream GIF by Book Club
:cool:
IMG_8840.JPG

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woowoo! I've been waiting for this! Excited to see what you'll do with the new and old builds!
Thank you Stuart. Its going to be a huge challenge. I spent all day yesterday bracing new stand and didn't occur to me ill have to take a few braces off the back to get my sumps in stand before I place against the wall lol.
Which brings me to the sumps. Going to have to upgrade now because once its in thats it.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you Stuart. Its going to be a huge challenge. I spent all day yesterday bracing new stand and didn't occur to me ill have to take a few braces off the back to get my sumps in stand before I place against the wall lol.
Which brings me to the sumps. Going to have to upgrade now because once its in thats it.
Multiple smaller tubs as 1 large sump?

Or 1 large one haha

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multiple smaller tubs as 1 large sump?

Or 1 large one haha
Didnt plan on it but going to have split and run the frag tanks independently right now.
Lfs just moved recently so they have a bunch of old display tanks laying around for cheap. All I will really have to do is clean them up and T off my ATO with another float.
Need to figure out what size sumps. They have to be in when I slide against wall. New stand pretty much takes up entire wall lol

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably going to have to upgrade my ATO res as well. Lol wife is going to love me after this Is all said and done. We haven't even gotten into lighting or anything like that yet haha.
Anyhow im using a 20 gallon tall thats drilled on gravity feed and have top it off every 3 days. Be nice to only have to do that once a week or even once a month!
Man what did I get myself into here. Probably a really good reason I slowed played on this as long as I did haha!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably going to have to upgrade my ATO res as well. Lol wife is going to love me after this Is all said and done. We haven't even gotten into lighting or anything like that yet haha.
Anyhow im using a 20 gallon tall thats drilled on gravity feed and have top it off every 3 days. Be nice to only have to do that once a week or even once a month!
Man what did I get myself into here. Probably a really good reason I slowed played on this as long as I did haha!
How many gallons is your current reservoir? What are you evaporating a day? I think I sit at about 1.5-2g/day evap across 150 gal.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many gallons is your current reservoir? What are you evaporating a day? I think I sit at about 1.5-2g/day evap across 150 gal.
About 3-4 gallons a day. My current system is between 130-150. 88 gallons up top and whatever is in sumps. One holds close to 40.
Water temps pretty stable around 76-77 but wife keeps house hot cause she's always "freezing"
Getting ready to black out fish room window today just gotta get measurements and get er done after work.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great @LRT ! Need more pics...
I wish I had some lol not alot on these tanks. Only what I've found online and same pictures they are all using. I think they are fairly new but idk. I cant wait to see the tanks. My lfs had to special order. Should be in by end of week. If so im going to try to do the swap this weekend.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had some lol not alot on these tanks. Only what I've found online and same pictures they are all using. I think they are fairly new but idk. I cant wait to see the tanks. My lfs had to special order. Should be in by end of week. If so im going to try to do the swap this weekend.
Dang man. Wish my plans hadn't fallen through to be there this weekend.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang man. Wish my plans hadn't fallen through to be there this weekend.
I know I was thinking that. Could probably really use the help.
I think I have one side of current system gone. If so thats going to be huge.
Quick tear down, re set and get everything rolling.
Lfs is going to set up first tank plug and play with water test.
I've already leveled the stand.
Going to be crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back