OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is what im really seeing. Dont mind the tanks not level and total mess haha. I left Styrofoam and box under them and Styrofoam is pushed under one corner.
Got everything glued up today. Hoping to get everything in room and water in tank 1 by Sunday. Glued everything up today to get dry. Decided to go with this slip flex tubing for overflows. Dont want any hard turns on overflow if I can help it.
This will be an ordeal. I have to tear tarp and rug out. Clean up. Tear tables 3 and 4 down. Move stand to opposite wall and swap tables 1 and 2 over to stand. Bring this monster stand through window. Load it with new sumps. Slide against wall and get tanks up and start filling.
Doors are coming off stand for airflow.. Should look super clean once its where it needs to be and all cleaned up:D
20210611_183807.jpg
20210611_183737.jpg

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is what im really seeing. Dont mind the tanks not level and total mess haha. I left Styrofoam and box under them and Styrofoam is pushed under one corner.
Got everything glued up today. Hoping to get everything in room and water in tank 1 by Sunday. Glued everything up today to get dry. Decided to go with this slip flex tubing for overflows. Dont want any hard turns on overflow if I can help it.
This will be an ordeal. I have to tear tarp and rug out. Clean up. Tear tables 3 and 4 down. Move stand to opposite wall and swap tables 1 and 2 over to stand. Bring this monster stand through window. Load it with new sumps. Slide against wall and get tanks up and start filling.
Doors are coming off stand for airflow.. Should look super clean once its where it needs to be and all cleaned up:D
20210611_183807.jpg
20210611_183737.jpg
I see more space available for a larger tank on that stand.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That does rule out single coralcare's over each tank...
Was thinking about that I am kind of bummed. I really like the look they put out. Healthy spectrum also stands out. Almost sounds like they where geared up for softy tanks after watching brs video. I think they would be awesome over shroom garden

Last edited:

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was thinking about that I am kind of bummed. I really like the look they put out. Healthy spectrum always stands out. Almost sounds like they where geared up for softy tanks after watching brs video. I think they would be awesome over shroom garden
Look Over Here Steve Carell GIF

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was thinking about that I am kind of bummed. I really like the look they put out. Healthy spectrum also stands out. Almost sounds like they where geared up for softy tanks after watching brs video. I think they would be awesome over shroom garden

Three coral cares, middle one covering both tanks? ;)

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too much lol just waiting for everyone to show up so I can be done with swap.
Sad to hear about the baby it happens.
Super worried about mine everyone's cramped in 1 tub until swap is done. No light. Yes tons to do man!

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You gotta pitcher of it? Mynes pretty pink its weird how many colors there are upon Google search.
Nothing recent. Yours looks like banditone lineage like mine. One of my favorites by far.
Get a better picture that shows some color.

Pico bam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too much lol just waiting for everyone to show up so I can be done with swap.
Sad to hear about the baby it happens.
Super worried about mine everyone's cramped in 1 tub until swap is done. No light. Yes tons to do man!
Id be there in a heartbeat if I wasn't all the way up in Minnesota! Your a bit of a drive away im afraid. Can't believe you got everything in one tub man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back