• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Whole Setup, $5500 Gaithersburg, MD 20878 (DC Metro Area)

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Includes rock and substrate, so posting here as well as in Dry Goods

Whole system for sale, $5500

Tank is 7' x 28" x 25" high (about 250 gallons), custom tank, 3/4" starphire glass, braced around top (starphire glass) with front-to-back center brace. Ghost-style internal/external overflow box (internal box was removed to clean and not put back on) from Modular Marine. Tank also has closed loop, pulls from back and returns under the substrate, which is supported above bottom on a perforated sheet of PVC.

Includes the rock (mix of LARGE wild pieces and smaller Walt Smith fabbed pieces) and substrate (Tropic Eden Reef Flakes of various sizes) as shown (two of the large rocks have well established acro colonies spreading over them)

Includes pair of acrylic-frame, netted covers (not shown, professionally made by Artfully Acrylic)

Includes the stand (welded steel with wooden skins, doors open at both ends as well as front)

Includes the two sumps with pair of Clarisea 5000 roller filters, along with the hardware for Bean Animal-style setup (flow splitter and nice, heavy-duty gate valve and unions to turn flow down and feed the Clariseas)

Includes main return pump (Sicce ADV 9.0) and manifold that is used to deliver return flow to all four returns, plus pair of heavy-duty check valves. (Sump volume is large enough to hold back-flow when pump shuts off, but check valves add some holding capacity.)

Includes the closed loop pump (Octopus VarioS-6 I believe).

Includes pair of Won heaters (500 W each, I believe; at very least 300 W each).

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE LIGHTS, GYRES, UV STERILIZER, OR APEX SYSTEM. I WILL PRICE APPROPRIATELY IF YOU TAKE THE TANK.

I will help break things down, but you are responsible for hiring movers to get the tank up the stairs to main level and out the door. It is about 500 lbs empty, so you should have movers do it.

20878. Off of Muddy Branch Road, between Great Seneca Highway and 28/Darnestown Road.
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1001.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg

Send PM if interested.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back