Who's growing frags ?

Discussion in 'Hudson Valley Reef Keepers' started by sponge, Mar 5, 2018.

1. sponge

sponge Member Hudson Valley Reef Keepers

When I used to get with other fellow reefer addicts it seemed as frags where moving from one addict to another. This happened most when a few of us got together and chatted about our tanks,at a meeting or gathering .I would hope to keep this going close to those here .No shipping ,friendly interaction between fellow keepers.

I do have some coral growing well ,what do you have?

I'd like to post pics of what I have ;not sure anymore as how to do so.Any input on posting pics would be nice.

Thanks

Tags:

2. mets17127

mets17127 Member

I’ve got tons of different zoas doing well, Aussie gold torch I just traded some heads to Bobby and Pete, gold hammers, nice clove polyps, violet cespitularia.
    I’m looking for designer zoas like rastas and fruit loops. Never turn down any euphilia different than what I have

mattdg likes this.
  3. sponge

I have some BamBams and various other frags.I did pick up a couple of frags ,that when then they grow out;I'll frag .

I just started up a 90g that's been coming along slowly .I'm calling it the Raddix ! It's a tribute tank to a kid That was part of HVRK. It's been very slow going with this tank on purpose . I think I'll stay mostly coral with this tank .

mattdg likes this.
  4. mattdg

mattdg Member Build Thread Contributor Hudson Valley Reef Keepers

I just started a dedicated frag system. Lots of mid/high end SPS and growing out some of the "more popular" softies and LPS. Definitely into trading or selling, or just swing by to check out the tanks and chat about reefing.

5. mets17127

mets17127 Member

Everyone interesting in trading, post your location. I’m in Hopewell.

6. mattdg

mattdg Member Build Thread Contributor Hudson Valley Reef Keepers

I’m in Wappingers Falls

7. sponge

I just acquired not to long ago some fruit loops,and blue galaxies . I want them to grow a bit first before I frag them .

Sorry Dave,I had lost my rasta's not to long ago with a battle over GHA ;and no real time to care for the tank .

It would be nice to see who else out there is growing out there corals . Bueller...

8. mets17127

mets17127 Member

Benny, I’ll swap with you whenever you are ready. Maybe we can hook something up at Pete’s or Handshakes when it gets warmer

9. rhdoug

rhdoug Member Hudson Valley Reef Keepers

hammer frags 3-12-18 sm.jpg
    Got some branching hammer frags ready to go! Also a couple of unmounted monti caps you can just make out on the right. I'm between Stormville and Carmel.

TTTony likes this.
  10. sponge

I'm having some good growth of Purple star polops if anyone has interest ? Warning they grow well and have overtaken some frags . If your doing a softie tank maybe some PSP ?