Who's growing frags ?

sponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I used to get with other fellow reefer addicts it seemed as frags where moving from one addict to another. This happened most when a few of us got together and chatted about our tanks,at a meeting or gathering .I would hope to keep this going close to those here .No shipping ,friendly interaction between fellow keepers.

I do have some coral growing well ,what do you have?

I'd like to post pics of what I have ;not sure anymore as how to do so.Any input on posting pics would be nice.

Thanks

mets17127

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got tons of different zoas doing well, Aussie gold torch I just traded some heads to Bobby and Pete, gold hammers, nice clove polyps, violet cespitularia.
I’m looking for designer zoas like rastas and fruit loops. Never turn down any euphilia different than what I have

OP
OP
sponge

sponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some BamBams and various other frags.I did pick up a couple of frags ,that when then they grow out;I'll frag .

I just started up a 90g that's been coming along slowly .I'm calling it the Raddix ! It's a tribute tank to a kid That was part of HVRK. It's been very slow going with this tank on purpose . I think I'll stay mostly coral with this tank .

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just started a dedicated frag system. Lots of mid/high end SPS and growing out some of the "more popular" softies and LPS. Definitely into trading or selling, or just swing by to check out the tanks and chat about reefing.

mets17127

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone interesting in trading, post your location. I’m in Hopewell.

OP
OP
sponge

sponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just acquired not to long ago some fruit loops,and blue galaxies . I want them to grow a bit first before I frag them .

Sorry Dave,I had lost my rasta's not to long ago with a battle over GHA ;and no real time to care for the tank .

It would be nice to see who else out there is growing out there corals . Bueller...

mets17127

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Benny, I’ll swap with you whenever you are ready. Maybe we can hook something up at Pete’s or Handshakes when it gets warmer

rhdoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hammer frags 3-12-18 sm.jpg

Got some branching hammer frags ready to go! Also a couple of unmounted monti caps you can just make out on the right. I'm between Stormville and Carmel.

OP
OP
sponge

sponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having some good growth of Purple star polops if anyone has interest ? Warning they grow well and have overtaken some frags . If your doing a softie tank maybe some PSP ?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back