Who's into fish-only?? Can we see some FOWLR photos?

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is. He is like a very large puppy dog!!! Lol
Love them. Got one about six months ago and he is nine of my favorites!

6B851622-E7CE-41A1-ABC8-1252A5744273.jpeg

Reeflover21526

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Achilles introduced first about 1 moths before the powder blue plus Achilles is about 1.5” bigger. After the blue went in. They would flash at each other but no aggression at all.

I made the mistake before with different pair of powder blue and Achilles.Blue killed my Achilles. To me, blue is more aggressive than the Achilles. So this time I reversed and thing turned out just fine.

Reeflover21526

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice selection of fish. What’s your secret in getting the powder blue and Achilles to get along? How were they when you put them in? Did you introduce them at the same time?

Achilles introduced first about 1 moths before the powder blue plus Achilles is about 1.5” bigger. After the blue went in. They would flash at each other but no aggression at all.

I made the mistake before with different pair of powder blue and Achilles.Blue killed my Achilles. To me, blue is more aggressive than the Achilles. So this time I reversed and thing turned out just fine.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back