Why are all the Tinkers hybrids now?

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious why all the Tinkers butterflies available these days are hybrids? What happened to all the full bred ones?

FishofoutWater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are very similar to the declevis butterfly. I would be willing to bet this is what the hybrid cross is coming from. It seems the same sort of thing is happening with crosshatch triggers.

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seem they can't tell wether they are declivis or burgess mixed cause they are always listed as all three. I just find it weird that you never see full bred ones anymore. Yeah you see it more and more with triggers and tangs too now.

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seem they can't tell wether they are declivis or burgess mixed cause they are always listed as all three. I just find it weird that you never see full bred ones anymore. Yeah you see it more and more with triggers and tangs too now.

I do find it interesting when they say its a flavo hybrid, because how are they pulling hybrids when we cant get our hands on a full one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do find it interesting when they say its a flavo hybrid, because how are they pulling hybrids when we cant get our hands on a full one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts exactly, bump!

Back