GraveKone

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Fish like the gulf signal blenny and flaming prawn goby are just never seen on the market although people express interest in them all the time. What makes it that fish like these just are never out there.

AquaCave Logo Banner

What ever

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I had a Leapard wrasse, i sold it when i recently took a break but you just don't see them for sale, i doubt that they travel well as is the case with many hard to find fish.

I'm looking for a Leautenant Tang and I'm not comprimising, the perfect mate for my Orange Shoulder.

Corals.com

Tamberav

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My LFS gets in leopards all the time now. They didn’t for awhile during early covid but they are back to a regular offering. Heck Divers Den has like four of them up.

hds4216

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

zatch

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Flaming Prawn gobies are seasonal I believe. Usually in the summer (in the states) they pop up fairly frequently but anything larger than a 10 gallon and you’ll probably never see it. I was spoiled with being able to see Quality Marine wholesale lists and you’d be surprised how many awesome fish popped up on that list that you wouldn’t find on websites such as Live Aquaria

Corals.com

sloogan

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Flaming Prawn gobies are seasonal I believe. Usually in the summer (in the states) they pop up fairly frequently but anything larger than a 10 gallon and you’ll probably never see it. I was spoiled with being able to see Quality Marine wholesale lists and you’d be surprised how many awesome fish popped up on that list that you wouldn’t find on websites such as Live Aquaria
Hate to revive this old thread, I’ve been searching for a fingered dragonet for years. Anyone know where I could potentially get one. The only place that seems promising is Quality marine but I’m not a dealer obviously.

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hate to revive this old thread, I’ve been searching for a fingered dragonet for years. Anyone know where I could potentially get one. The only place that seems promising is Quality marine but I’m not a dealer obviously.
Something like that might pop up on Live Aquaria or Blue Zoo Aquatics. Another option is to go to your LFS (if you have one) and try and order one. You could also try and find a vendor that works with Quality Marine nearby

BRS

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 84 24.6%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 179 52.3%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 24 7.0%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 24 7.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.2%
Battlecorals