Why choose TRITON Lab testing over others?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Julian@Triton

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's exciting. Are you able to share when we'll get to learn about these new upgrades?

Hoping to roll them out in the next couple of weeks. Ehsan and our technical team are working on the programming at the moment. It will add even greater value to our testing service.

OP
OP
Julian@Triton

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No comment on this....I only question this cause is triton the best ? Says who ?triton ....I just started to do icp tests and did not choose triton for my reasons stated above . Am I missing something ? If turn around time is the only thing triton has I understand that being a huge reason. But this hobby is not for the impatient anyways.

Thank you for asking these questions.

Apart from the fastest turnaround time, which most people value highly, there are plenty of reasons to choose TRITON over the rest. They are clearly listed at the start of this thread.

To your next point, I think the following information sums up our view in regards to the additional parameters offered by other companies:

In any industry, a company that imitates the original needs to compete in some new way to gain market share. Why would you trust a copycat in preference to the innovator? The original company obviously has the most experience and did all the hard work under heavy public scrutiny to prove the validity of the new service.

The attraction of cheaper imitations (the easiest way for a company to attract market share) should also be treated with caution. There is an old saying "You usually get what you pay for!" ;)

Ehsan should just say... " You're Welcome! :)"

IMG_5097.jpg

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No comment on this....I only question this cause is triton the best ? Says who ?triton ....I just started to do icp tests and did not choose triton for my reasons stated above . Am I missing something ? If turn around time is the only thing triton has I understand that being a huge reason. But this hobby is not for the impatient anyways.
I did the ATI ICP test with 2 samples from the same tank taken at the same time and totally different results.
ATI reliability is garbage IMO

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for asking these questions.

Apart from the fastest turnaround time, which most people value highly, there are plenty of reasons to choose TRITON over the rest. They are clearly listed at the start of this thread.

To your next point, I think the following information sums up our view in regards to the additional parameters offered by other companies:

In any industry, a company that imitates the original needs to compete in some new way to gain market share. Why would you trust a copycat in preference to the innovator? The original company obviously has the most experience and did all the hard work under heavy public scrutiny to prove the validity of the new service.

The attraction of cheaper imitations (the easiest way for a company to attract market share) should also be treated with caution. There is an old saying "You usually get what you pay for!" ;)

Ehsan should just say... " You're Welcome! :)"

IMG_5097.jpg
I read all the stuff at beginning of this thread which none of means anything to me cause who even understands what any of that is. As a customer and I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this but in our heads it’s about the peramiters being tested or at least that’s what I thought. So now let me sit down and spend hours and hours trying to figure out what any of that means In your first post and if it’s even Important to me

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When deciding which company to employ for testing your water parameters there is now several options. If choosing the original and most experienced isn't reason enough you may want to ask yourself if any of the following criteria are important to you...
TRITON LAB COMP 2_1.png
Seriously what does any of this mean and who if anyone understand any of this to make a decision about what tests is better. I only see peramiters. This seems like a lot of hocus pocus to me. And how do we know your ((other category)) really does not include any of that. Your other category is just other and no specific name. Does other mean all other ?

E7F9F80A-5544-4A17-BF9F-98C73317EF82.png

Last edited:

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would obviously like to be using the best company Sorry if I’m offending anyone I’m not trying to I’m just trying to educate myself so I can make the best decision for myself. Now seeing as how I thought I did that already it just upsets me a little bit thinking I may be wrong which I actually may be wrong. So please help point me in the right direction to choose the best testing method for me. Thanks

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Julian@triton so here it is July 2022 and the problems continue. Sent in 1 NDOC and 1ICP over a week ago and they don’t even show logged in at Triton. I do get plenty of emails from Triton about server maintenance, so that’s something.

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've never had an issue with turnaround time; it's always been good for me. However, my last test was performed in April. So, if there are any server issues, that have an impact.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 59 29.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 71 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.3%
Back