# Why do you have to raise SPS when playing with sea water?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why do you have to raise SPS when playing with sea water?

Special Note:

I do not mean anything to downplay LPS, I also like LPS very much, and still have a lot of LPS. The purpose of writting this artical to let everyone know why people are going to pursue SPS in the back, so where's the magic of LPS.

Endless variety

Actually LPS variety not so much. LPS variety almost raised if you keep on playing about one year. LPS almost have no endless variety every year, which will greatly increase your freshnness.

Happy growthing

The most funny thing is happy of growthing, you will be ecstatic because SPS grows a few millimeters, this mood is no less than the first time you saw a clown drilling and anemone.

Magicical Change

You buy a green MATCH HEAD LPS coral, no matter how to play is green, if you raise it, it will grow a little longer, and a little better will make a headshot. you will not believe it in your tank that the SPS is different, the color you bought at the time of SPS only the color indicates the specificia enviroment at that time. If have right environment, you can also re-raise twilight SPS back to beautiful, like a magician you can freely adjust the color even shape of SPS.

Instant Enjoy

Maybe you and find that LPS will bloom slowly after has been turned on the lighting few hours later, and then reach the best viewing time. SPS is different, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery any time when you turn on the light.

Challenge Yourself

I've said before LPS will kill by cancer, SPS will die if catches a cold. For a while you played, you can find that LPS have no difficulty almost and then you will challenge yourself naturally to learn more SPS. Challenge ourself is man nature, it especially true for aquarium fans, SPS samply feeding after, you always want to challenge to raise LPS . I believe that you are no exception.

Plebeian Weapon

Whaatt? Raising the SPS coral are Plebeian? Yes, you didn't get it wrong.Learn more beautiful LPS after, you will find that LPS can only fight wallet after you raising it. $10,000 for BUTTON CORAL is good look than $1000 BUTTON CORAL, Most of good look LPS spend more money. The SPS is different. There are many boutiques in the artificial SPS. The one thing you only have to do is to raise them and let it have a good state. Even if you can not afford it, ther are not expensive cost if you buy a broken limb st a high price SPS. SPS also can satisfy Plebeian buy exquisite right.

Strong Output

LPS can also reproduction, usually CLAVULARIA VIRIDIS STARBURST POLYP, ZOANTHID, Big Polyp extension coral,Polyp Toadstool Leather Coral. After the SPS, you will find that all SPS can breed and grow at a slow rate. When the state is good, some SPS are just as long as a balloon, and the bigger the head, the more growth points, so as long as it can be maintained, each SPS gives you a strong output. you can pick some limb sell to others , those are money, also you can exchange your coral limb to others and use your coral you have to raise your coral. This kind of gameplay is the highest level of the aquarium coral hobbier, and the goal that most players ultimately pursue.

Understand That Water Quality Determines Everything

I wrote about my round cap gemstones. At that time, I tried so many methods, and I still had to rely on very troublesome feeding to feed. It wasn't until after I raise SPS that I discovered that in the SPS environment, it was able to live with anyway, and it didn't need to take care of him alone.

The others LPS also are the same. When you start to raise the SPS's methods and viewpoints, most LPS will be able to live live with anyway, you don't need to study what kind of light water feeding, you will really know what it is called. Water quality is everything!

For example, my MATCH HEAD LPS coral is like this. In fact, I threw it in the corner. I don’t have any special light. I never take care of him. From 4 heads for more than a year and grow into 40 heads. It is unimaginable that you raise the LPS stage.
Wechat picture_20181227143614.jpg

Because it is too long so it may hit SPS, I ususlly cut off some heads every year. The picture below is the MATCH HEAD and the RAISIN I have cut down, ususlly cut off once a year.
Wechat picture_20181227143639.jpg

Real Know Seawater

If you haven't played SPS well, no matter how hard you try, you may never understand the true meaning of sea water. The seawater technology you know may always be fur. Overall, SPS is much difficulty than LPS more and more. When you explore the more difficult corals, the LPS questions that you tangled before may get the answers and will be easily solved by you.

Endless Sence of Accomplishment

The feeling of a tank LPS is actually like a beautiful painting, and LPS changes little. The SPS growing in a tank will have endless color changes and growth changes. The sense of accomplishment brought by this time cannot be described by words, and it sense of accomplishment be much more and more than a tank of LPS.

Another reason for a sense of accomplishment is that SPS is more difficult, the higher the difficulty, the more experience and energy you need to invest, and then you will be rewarded after you have worked hard for a long time. This feeling is like the child you care for. As with achievements, you are more worthy of satisfaction and pride. It's too simple to get this sense of accomplishment, and this is one of the biggest magics of SPS.

Endless Exploration

What is the definition of raising SPS good? In fact, you will only grow better and better, and the ideas and methods of raising corals will become more and more clear, so only after playing SPS, you will understand that sea water really has no apex, always only better, no best, maybe you are the next person to create better sea water.

Finally, a question is reiterated. In fact, many LPSs are better than SPS, and our aquarium hobbiers will be affected by price and difficulty.

To answer this question is actually very simple. You can name a person who does not understand the sea to see your fish tank. The basic answer is this: Clownfish is the best looking sea fish, and the round hat is the best looking coral. The beauty of the cannons can kill a lot of corals... those branches are just that.

So this article is not to devalue LPS, nor to raise low FOT. There are countless kinds of sea water play, and it is best for you. I just want to explain why SPS is fun, what is the magic, why all the masters will go to the end to fight for a tank SPS.

Original: He tieming
Mr. He accompany you to play with saltwater

Last edited:

Unskilled Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Special Note:

I do not mean anything to downplay LPS, I also like LPS very much, and still have a lot of LPS. The purpose of writting this artical to let everyone know why people are going to pursue SPS in the back, so where's the magic of LPS.

1. Endless Variety

Actually LPS variety not so much. LPS variety almost raised if you keep on playing about one year. LPS almost have no endless variety every year, which will greatly increase your freshnness.

2.Happy Growthing

The most funny thing is happy of growthing, you will be ecstatic because SPS grows a few millimeters, this mood is no less than the first time you saw a clown drilling and anemone.

3. Magicical Change

You buy a green MATCH HEAD LPS coral, no matter how to play is green, if you raise it, it will grow a little longer, and a little better will make a headshot. you will not believe it in your tank that the SPS is different, the color you bought at the time of SPS only the color indicates the specificia enviroment at that time. If have right environment, you can also re-raise twilight SPS back to beautiful, like a magician you can freely adjust the color even shape of SPS.

4. Instant Enjoy

Maybe you and find that LPS will bloom slowly after has been turned on the lighting few hours later, and then reach the best viewing time. SPS is different, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery any time when you turn on the light.

5. Challenge Yourself

I've said before LPS will kill by cancer, SPS will die if catches a cold. For a while you played, you can find that LPS have no difficulty almost and then you will challenge yourself naturally to learn more SPS. Challenge ourself is man nature, it especially true for aquarium fans, SPS samply feeding after, you always want to challenge to raise LPS . I believe that you are no exception.

6. Plebeian Weapon

Whaatt? Raising the SPS coral are Plebeian? Yes, you didn't get it wrong.Learn more beautiful LPS after, you will find that LPS can only fight wallet after you raising it. $10,000 for BUTTON CORAL is good look than $1000 BUTTON CORAL, Most of good look LPS spend more money. The SPS is different. There are many boutiques in the artificial SPS. The one thing you only have to do is to raise them and let it have a good state. Even if you can not afford it, ther are not expensive cost if you buy a broken limb st a high price SPS. SPS also can satisfy Plebeian buy exquisite right.

7. Strong Output

LPS can also reproduction, usually CLAVULARIA VIRIDIS STARBURST POLYP, ZOANTHID, Big Polyp extension coral,Polyp Toadstool Leather Coral. After the SPS, you will find that all SPS can breed and grow at a slow rate. When the state is good, some SPS are just as long as a balloon, and the bigger the head, the more growth points, so as long as it can be maintained, each SPS gives you a strong output. you can pick some limb sell to others , those are money, also you can exchange your coral limb to others and use your coral you have to raise your coral. This kind of gameplay is the highest level of the aquarium coral hobbier, and the goal that most players ultimately pursue.

8. Understand That Water Quality Determines Everything

I wrote about my round cap gemstones. At that time, I tried so many methods, and I still had to rely on very troublesome feeding to feed. It wasn't until after I raise SPS that I discovered that in the SPS environment, it was able to live with anyway, and it didn't need to take care of him alone.

The others LPS also are the same. When you start to raise the SPS's methods and viewpoints, most LPS will be able to live live with anyway, you don't need to study what kind of light water feeding, you will really know what it is called. Water quality is everything!
Wechat picture_20181227143614.jpg

For example, my MATCH HEAD LPS coral is like this. In fact, I threw it in the corner. I don’t have any special light. I never take care of him. From 4 heads for more than a year and grow into 40 heads. It is unimaginable that you raise the LPS stage.
Wechat picture_20181227143639.jpg

Because it is too long so it may hit SPS, I ususlly cut off some heads every year. The picture below is the MATCH HEAD and the RAISIN I have cut down, ususlly cut off once a year.

9. Real Know Seawater

If you haven't played SPS well, no matter how hard you try, you may never understand the true meaning of sea water. The seawater technology you know may always be fur. Overall, SPS is much difficulty than LPS more and more. When you explore the more difficult corals, the LPS questions that you tangled before may get the answers and will be easily solved by you.

10. Endless Sence of Accomplishment

The feeling of a tank LPS is actually like a beautiful painting, and LPS changes little. The SPS growing in a tank will have endless color changes and growth changes. The sense of accomplishment brought by this time cannot be described by words, and it sense of accomplishment be much more and more than a tank of LPS.

Another reason for a sense of accomplishment is that SPS is more difficult, the higher the difficulty, the more experience and energy you need to invest, and then you will be rewarded after you have worked hard for a long time. This feeling is like the child you care for. As with achievements, you are more worthy of satisfaction and pride. It's too simple to get this sense of accomplishment, and this is one of the biggest magics of SPS.

11. Endless Exploration

What is the definition of raising SPS good? In fact, you will only grow better and better, and the ideas and methods of raising corals will become more and more clear, so only after playing SPS, you will understand that sea water really has no apex, always only better, no best, maybe you are the next person to create better sea water.

#Finally, a question is reiterated. In fact, many LPSs are better than SPS, and our aquarium hobbiers will be affected by price and difficulty.
To answer this question is actually very simple. You can ask a person who does not understand the sea to see your fish tank. The basic answer is this: Clownfish is the best looking sea fish, and the round hat is the best looking coral. The beauty of the cannons can kill a lot of corals... those branches are just that.

So this article is not to devalue LPS, nor to raise low FOT. There are countless kinds of sea water play, and it is best for you. I just want to explain why SPS is fun, what is the magic, why all the masters will go to the end to fight for a tank SPS.

Original: He tieming Mr. He Plays With you in the sea

The translation definitely did not come out as planned but one can get the point of the article still. I still found it an interesting read.

PirateDan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my lps. I didn’t choose them because they are easier than sps. I chose them because it’s what i like. The article comes across a little like us lps lovers aren’t worthy. I’m sure that’s wasn’t your intention but that’s how i read it.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Hong Kong once. My use of characters is limited. I would not attempt to post on the HK websites, would you?

冰啤酒 for my R@R friend @noopsyche - They are also a sponsor of R2R.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back