Why does US have free postage for samples yet UK have to pay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As above really, would like to know why we in the UK have to pay postage to return samples to UK address yet US customers have free postage?

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does ATI include a return label in the UK? Triton didn't offer free return shipping until ATI came in and started offering it here.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the total cost for you in the uk? Could the shipping be already part of the price here in US? Ever since amazon, companies have started to fix the shipping cost to be added to the retail price tag. We like to pretend the shipping is free here lol makes us feel like we got a deal.

OP
OP
windemerejack

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Julian@Triton
This is not a dig or a complaint at Triton as i am very happy with Triton and i am using their method, i am just curious as to why US has free postage (if its not built into the price) and the UK has to pay.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems very bizarre that you will not answer such a simple question from a person that uses your company.
Contact customer service on the triton website. You also aren’t answering other people’s questions

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Julian@Triton
This is not a dig or a complaint at Triton as i am very happy with Triton and i am using their method, i am just curious as to why US has free postage (if its not built into the price) and the UK has to pay.

Apologies for my lack of reply. Running this business across four continents sometimes consumes more time than we have available.

TRITON works with different agents in each country, each with their own individual overheads and postal service. As always we do everything to reduce costs to the customer but, as everyone knows, there is no such thing as a "free lunch" ;)

We would love to offer this service in the UK in future if possible but our primary focus has always been on service, quality results and recommendations. Having 4 (soon to be 5) labs worldwide means we can offer most of our customers the fastest turnaround on their results and we have some exciting new updates to our service coming out very soon with no added cost to you, our valued customer.

OP
OP
windemerejack

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Julian.
I am more than happy with Triton and will continue to use and recommend.
My latest icp test took 3 days to get my results back, that was from taking it to the post office to seeing my results online, cant get much quicker than that.
Look forward to the new updates.

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Julian@Triton
weird, I bought a set of three ICP tests a month ago and didn't receive free postage, still had to pay to ship to the lab.

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
weird, I bought a set of three ICP tests a month ago and didn't receive free postage, still had to pay to ship to the lab.

Must have been an old pack of tests.

I would speak to your retailer to check if free postage is included before purchasing any more in the future as they can ask our agent to send them free postage labels if required if they still have old test kits.

All of the test kits being distributed since we opened the lab include free postage within the US.

Back