• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Why I will never buy from a product from Aqua Illumination again

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it always whining when its on or only at high speeds? Mine whines at like 90%-100%.

And yes there CS is hit or miss.
All the time, it’s on pulse but when it goes up to its max it’s the loudest

OP
OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would buy a cheap Jebao or something to get you by while you send it in for repairs. I have yet to purchase Nero due to the mixed reviews on them. I bought an MP10 and have never had a single issue. Easier to clean and much better look in the tank with no wires. Imo
I’m thinking of switching to the wav from Neptune, depending on how the reviews are on them

OP
OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They sent you multiple bricks and drivers, at some point you need to help the situation and send the items in to be checked out.

maybe, just maybe, it might be the way you have the items installed.

when you buy the item that has a warranty, you have to operate in good faith and follow the warranty as stated.

The only thing I disagree with, is AI charging shipping. They made the choice to sell items in Canada, the user shouldn’t be charged to ship warranty items.

at this point, they should offer a replacement, and OP should only be charged for a new item if his original is found to operating as designed
I agree with that, I even told them I would pay shipping both ways gladly. Another thing that I don’t like is how I have to pay for parts not labour? That’s the most half butt warranty I’ve ever seen

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back