why not sell on Amazon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said there are some gems still, but, sheesh ya gotta pick through a LOT of trash to find it. I buy my reef pods, every 3 months on there from a guy in tejas, my refrigerator water filters (same vendor for 7 years now) and the occasional electronic something a rather since almost all the electronic parts stores are gone where I am.

I tend to do better with offer up, buying and selling. I hate dealing with shipping, lol.

I used to be able to get caribbean fish on there direct from the divers. I miss that. Cheap healthy fish and if I ordered 5 green banded gobies, he would send me 7.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Or, you send the customer a new light because someone screwed up in assembly. That's Amazon and the best companies do.
You're right, we've learned our lesson, for becoming the best company!

That's Right,we absolutely should pay the full shipping fee. Also we need people who are willing to give advice and we will appreciate for that:grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

Don’t buy from noop , so many other better options and the customer service won’t argue with you lol
we are getting better, we are growing,Sincerely hope that users will continue to support Noopsyche.

The number of faulty and malfunctioning nooplights is kind of astonishing.
1/180 means 0.0055(0.55%) failure rate. still less than 1%

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Many users who have used noopsyche say that the quality is very good, and we definitely should and will help solve after-sales problems.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are deeply realize of this, the service that is holding us back from competing with Amazon, will get a boost/increase!

Lbrdsoxfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be able to get caribbean fish on there direct from the divers. I miss that. Cheap healthy fish and if I ordered 5 green banded gobies, he would send me 7.
Those were the good ol days.... I got some live rock shipped from Samoa a LONG time ago, like 15+ years back in my fowlr days. Like I said ebay was cool but it was the wild west then too.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just got three lights from Noopsyche and they're all in great shape. I don't have a basis for comparison for reef lights but I am familiar with consumer electronics and am inclined to say the manufacturing quality seems on-par if not better than some of the larger well-known manufacturers from that part of the world.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In terms of materials for product manufacturing, we do not use cheap acrylic materials, but quartz materials and high borosilicate glass, which are more resistant to high temperatures. Therefore, there is no need to install too many light beads to share the heat of light's high power, the optical efficiency is greatly improved

Back