Why the VarioS DC powered pumps are the bee's knees! | BRStv Spotlight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to put my hands on the new Octo pumps yesterday. It was pretty impressive and I really liked the magnetic mount and how you can basically point the pump wherever you want.

return pump or power head?
I am kinda in the market for a new return I seem to be having issues of the lest few years. my 1.5 ehiem has reduced it's flow to around 50% contacted warranty they wont help. thats after my another pump kicked the bucket.

wish they we not so dang expensive... but I love mt RO skimmer and pump been working great for a few years now.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@markstubb post: 4764143 said:
I got to put my hands on the new Octo pumps yesterday. It was pretty impressive and I really liked the magnetic mount and how you can basically point the pump wherever you want.
@markstubb - care to share some pictures with us of the new Reef Octo pulse powerheads and how you would compare them to your old powerheads,, I currently run 2 6105'S TUNZES Turblelles POWERHEADS AND i LOVE THEM.... Would love to see a video on them as well.

markstubb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't buy them, I just saw them in the box and played around with them in the store. They seem quite solid in feel and design when you hold them. I'd compare them neck in neck to my mp's in terms of quality. The fact that they're 0-10v controlled and priced lower than the ecotech's is pretty nice.

njohnson2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

cooksterni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have ordered a waterbox marine x 90. What varios pump would you recommend? Do I base my calculation on the display volume or the total system volume?

Thanks

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back