Why wait CRAZY SALE! 30% OFF MR REEFS

MRReefs

#mrreefsny
View Badges
Reaction score
We are running a CRAZY Special - Starting at midnight - why wait for Black Friday???? We are not!!!!

Every purchase gets a free gift! Check out our Magnetic Frag racks and Acclimation Boxes for Anemones and Mushrooms! We do local shows and people love our quality! Vendors line up before the show to buy the acclimation boxes to show and sell there nems and shrooms because they are quality and high end.

WHYWAIT2019 at check out!!!!! 30% off Midnight tonight to midnight on Cyber Monday!

New Coral will be added all week - our tanks are packed and ready to go and we have have good stock on our racks and acclimation boxes!

Share it with your friends - join our mailing list! Support our small growing business!

20191124_213143_0000.png

Last edited:
OP
MRReefs

MRReefs

#mrreefsny
View Badges
Reaction score
We have sold a lot of boxes and racks this weekend thank you R2R! Don't wait, catch our 30% off sale this week!

OP
MRReefs

MRReefs

#mrreefsny
View Badges
Reaction score
Thought I would share a few of the hot items on the site -

#1 Seller - the Large Acclimation Box. Made from 1/4 Acrylic, has 4 Neodymium sealed magnets holds on 1/2 thick glass or acrylic. 5.5 x 4.5 x 4.5

#2 XL Magnetic Rack -
Ultimate in Magnetic Racks! 6 Neodymium magnets help secure this large 16" x 5" Extra large frag rack to your glass. Holds 69 Frags! Our quality is top notch. Laser edges have a smooth finish. Works on glass up to half inch thick.

Large over-sized holds accommodate most frag plugs on the market.

#3 - Coral Viewer - Photo Box - Must have for that top down shot! Holds most over-sized phones and made so it does not sit flat on the table so the bottom acrylic does not scratch.

Do not forget - ALWAYS a free gift with purchase at MR Reefs!

MR025.angle_1944x.jpg
MR020_LArge_2_1944x.jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

OP
MRReefs

MRReefs

#mrreefsny
View Badges
Reaction score
Any photo boxes ?

OP
MRReefs

MRReefs

#mrreefsny
View Badges
Reaction score
Still have some good inventory and new livestock posted!

Where do you go in case of a real reef tank emergency?

• Me, myself and I

Votes: 304 42.6%
  • Local Friend

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • Reef2Reef

Votes: 283 39.7%
  • Other

Votes: 53 7.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors