Why You Should ALWAYS Check Your Delivery Before The Trucker Leaves

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Spoke with Ana at SCA and they are on it. They'll be sending me a replacement out today. Can't beat that.
They will try. Took them 3 weeks to get a company to ship mine. Or, truckers hate Illinois. Hope you get your replacement soon. That's when all the fun kicks in!

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It'

It's okay... Gives me time to work on other stuff. Need to build a stand. Take our sweet time doing it. Family time.
I bet those other projects didn’t include gluing the glass pieces back together! Sorry to hear this but glad they took care of you so quickly!

OP
OP
flyfisher2

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet those other projects didn’t include gluing the glass pieces back together! Sorry to hear this but glad they took care of you so quickly!
Yeah, Keeping my fingers crossed. Ana said they were going to try another carrier. Mibu just said it took three weeks for them to get a carrier to deliver to him. We'll see how it pans out.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do hope it's quicker than what we had to go through. Best of fortunes!
Yeah, Keeping my fingers crossed. Ana said they were going to try another carrier. Mibu just said it took three weeks for them to get a carrier to deliver to him. We'll see how it pans out.

BrianAnthony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck! I'm sure your girls feel horrible about this since this was an awesome gift. It's times like these when you should be given, not only a replacement, but like a $200 gift card for saying... "We're sorry for shipping this with such a crappy freight company." In any case, the delight will come and Dad will have a VERY VERY VERY Happy Father's Day!!!!

Gup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooo... My girls decided to buy their sweet old dad a very special Fathers Day gift this year. A new 150 from SC aquariums . OH BOY!!! It's Christmas in June. I'm tickled pink and I have a new project. :D

Today was the delivery day. I'm so excited.

I'd be ticked!

OP
OP
flyfisher2

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally I guess that would be my first reaction but there is a positive side to most things if you know where to look. I wanted another crack at building a stand and I'm doing it with my family. I look at other peoples builds here on Reef2reef and get ideas. Hopefully this will help me take my time and do a better job. I believe the process is so much more fun than the end result, wouldn't you agree?

guysmiley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
id completely loose the plot ! couriers and shipping is so rough iv lost count of things turning up broken, i had corals sent overnight once and the poly box leaked so the courier driver chucked it in the bin , i also had another box with fragile live corals with a steel cap boot hole in it , its absolutely gutting. good to hear they will replace your tank !!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back