OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After doing all my chores, I can now begin to a tank build. Inspired by @jporter17, I will set up a similar tank. I will do a tank build thread soon. Tank dimensions will be 48” x 30” x 20”. This is similar to the same dimensions a Jeff’s tank. This is the tank. Not much to look at now, but give me a few months.
9322DCEE-8CDF-4598-BB82-94515C8CF6D6.jpeg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice my wife recently gave the greenlight on new DT build as well. But has now completely commandeered the whole entire deal.
Now hers will be in total competition with mine because she can do it better lol. Which she can all bs aside.
Going to be interesting to see how this plays out :)

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice my wife recently gave the greenlight on new DT build as well. But has now completely commandeered the whole entire deal.
Now hers will be in total competition with mine because she can do it better lol. Which she can all crap aside.
Going to be interesting to see how this plays out :)
So your wife is going to do the build? That would be cool. I wish my wife was that involved.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So your wife is going to do the build? That would be cool. I wish my wife was that involved.
Lol no sorry for any confusion here. It's become a sort of honey do thing. I'll be doing all the building and hard work. She will be making me build it.
I am lucky she has fallen in love with the hobby. Watches and maintains things, takes videos, named all the fish, hermit crabs and coral, has begun stocking the system with her own coral now.
Be careful what you ask for lol.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After doing all my chores, I can now begin to a tank build. Inspired by @jporter17, I will set up a similar tank. I will do a tank build thread soon. Tank dimensions will be 48” x 30” x 20”. This is similar to the same dimensions a Jeff’s tank. This is the tank. Not much to look at now, but give me a few months.
9322DCEE-8CDF-4598-BB82-94515C8CF6D6.jpeg
I like the dimensions. Take your time and build an aqua scape to rival any out there. Gonna be an awesome build.

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally started a build thread on the tank build.

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can my wife start hanging out with your wife? :) Love the footprint of that tank.
I had to do a lot of "honey dos" before even starting work on the tank, and she wants some specific types of fish in the tank. She wants a couple of clown fish and a "dory". It is fine because I love clown fish and blue tangs. She always want a bit of Xenia.

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back