Wife Thinks I Love My Fish More Than Her - Aquarium Warmer Than The House This Winter!

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nashvegas here…
nashville GIF by Music City on CMT
How’s the winter going in Tennessee?

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s the winter going in Tennessee?
This year? Back and forth. Started warm like most but past 2-3 weeks coldish(nothing crazy) and 3 decent snow falls. I think as Humans go, we aren’t always right. I believe our math is off & our seasons are shifting. Takes longer to warm up in the spring and longer to cool for winter. Today January 18th was November 18th decades ago…..
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This year? Back and forth. Started warm like most but past 2-3 weeks coldish(nothing crazy) and 3 decent snow falls. I think as Humans go, we aren’t always right. I believe our math is off & our seasons are shifting. Takes longer to warm up in the spring and longer to cool for winter. Today January 18th was November 18th decades ago…..
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Definitely agree that we aren’t always right! Really wish we would listen more to each other!

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nashvegas here…
nashville GIF by Music City on CMT
Don't encourage them to move here. Our quality of life is going down the drain as a result of too many newcomers, not to mention a 34% tax hike and 30+ % increase in housing two years ago.

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't encourage them to move here. Our quality of life is going down the drain as a result of too many newcomers, not to mention a 34% tax hike and 30+ % increase in housing two years ago.
But I thought this Reefer bond transcended time, space, & matter?

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel you. Kinda feels like a invasion. I’m a residential contractor so I didn’t mind it at first but since building materials and labor has dramatically increased/ property values it’s been a little bit of a issue.

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel you. Kinda feels like a invasion. I’m a residential contractor so I didn’t mind it at first but since building materials and labor has dramatically increased/ property values it’s been a little bit of a issue.
Residential contractor? Is this my luck day? Build a house that’s properly heated and insulated with a great room for my new bazillion gallon aquarium! Nashville, here I come!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure about that! Think there are more than a few wives on R2R.

Also, At some point my wife is going to want to know why I spend so much time on R2R. Probably have to start another thread like this one and ask my Reefer friends for help answering! I’m going to have lots of explaining to do…
You need a second handle and post the opposite questions. How do I make my mean fish stop taunting my amazing wife? Then talk about how you might quit the hobby for her.

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone can train a goldfish to drive I am sure you can train your fish to be nice to the Mrs.

Training fish - never thought about that?

Not sure though how to train this bunch?
1642602149049.gif

Back