Will 2 GSP grow together into 1?

Nanolifeuk

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Bit of a silly question, i want GSP on my back wall. If I take a few frags and glue them close together, my wall would get covered exponentially quicker ?
What happens when they meet ? Would they outcompete each other, form a border where they meet or even grow together ?

Uroplatus

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Bit of a silly question, i want GSP on my back wall. If I take a few frags and glue them close together, my wall would get covered exponentially quicker ?
What happens when they meet ? Would they outcompete each other, form a border where they meet or even grow together ?
Are they the same strain?

First Choice Sale
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Scottrshoe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I am wondering the same thing, as I accidently split my GSP as I removed it from the frag plug. I glued both pieces to a new frag in hopes that they will both grow and eventually join...eager to see what your results are.

OP
Nanolifeuk

Nanolifeuk

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I am wondering the same thing, as I accidently split my GSP as I removed it from the frag plug. I glued both pieces to a new frag in hopes that they will both grow and eventually join...eager to see what your results are.
Logic says it will be fine…. But when has logic ever worked in reefing haha

Corals Anonymous Deal Busters