Will a yellow wrasse get along with a blue star leopard wrasse

frankiecruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small blue star leopard wrasse and I was looking into getting a yellow wrasse and was wondering if they would get along

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I would not see why not and if its a Yellow coris. . two different shapes and personalities.

tailoftwogobies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small blue star leopard wrasse and I was looking into getting a yellow wrasse and was wondering if they would get along
we haven’t had much good experience with any wrasse yet, so i’m curious to see how this goes for you! we had a six line and wow, we nick named him the ‘wra**ehole.’ so if you end up getting these two together please let us know how it goes!

OP
OP
F

frankiecruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we haven’t had much good experience with any wrasse yet, so i’m curious to see how this goes for you! we had a six line and wow, we nick named him the ‘wra**ehole.’ so if you end up getting these two together please let us know how it goes!
I actually used to have a six line wrasse but had to get rid of it because it was just way to aggressive but so far my yellow wrasse and blue star leopard wrasse are doing great

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back