• Not sure the best place to buy them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have thought about it

• scared too

• Im after I will get bad frags

• I DO!!!! and I only use R2R sponsor stores!!!!!

• I would not buy them any other way!!!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BedrockIOMC

View Badges
Reaction score
My first on line buy of corals was right here. I love how the whole thing went. They got in touch with me from the start and got shipping set up. They also sent me a Free frag for just buying from them. I got in touch with them and let them know that I could not put a SPS coral in my tank because of my lighting I have in this tank isn't good enough so they sent me a Pretty little LPS. All 4 of the corals I got from them was in great shape and the packing was great. I am so impressed with this place and I will get more coral from them. I am cycling my new Red Sea and when I go to add my coral in it most of them will come from Chaos and what don't will be from local store. And they are a sponsor of R2R even better. They also have a heat pack in the packing for the coral. I have heard of so many places that either forget or just doesn't add a heat pack. I am hooked with Chaos and thanks for being so great guys. You will be hearing from me. I will be adding some pictures of the coral later when I get home

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice to read:)

OP
BedrockIOMC

BedrockIOMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Love the corals guys thanks. Keep up the great work and cant wait to get more corals from ya'll. Best wishes.
20180915_125339.jpeg
20180915_125354.jpeg
20180915_125404.jpeg
20180915_125428.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors