• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Will use in the future, I love Chaos Aquaculture

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first on line buy of corals was right here. I love how the whole thing went. They got in touch with me from the start and got shipping set up. They also sent me a Free frag for just buying from them. I got in touch with them and let them know that I could not put a SPS coral in my tank because of my lighting I have in this tank isn't good enough so they sent me a Pretty little LPS. All 4 of the corals I got from them was in great shape and the packing was great. I am so impressed with this place and I will get more coral from them. I am cycling my new Red Sea and when I go to add my coral in it most of them will come from Chaos and what don't will be from local store. And they are a sponsor of R2R even better. They also have a heat pack in the packing for the coral. I have heard of so many places that either forget or just doesn't add a heat pack. I am hooked with Chaos and thanks for being so great guys. You will be hearing from me. I will be adding some pictures of the coral later when I get home

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and we appreciate the positive review. Glad you had a good experience with us

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back