Will we see any "real" Black Friday sales from coral vendors?

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if we will see any legit Black Friday sales from some of the big coral vendors. Not the watch a thread for 18 straight hours to try to get a $5 coral or the bieeekly 50% off of the price it never actually sells at, but legitimate sales off real prices.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if we will see any legit Black Friday sales from some of the big coral vendors. Not the watch a thread for 18 straight hours to try to get a $5 coral or the bieeekly 50% off of the price it never actually sells at, but legitimate sales off real prices.
Ain’t this the truth….

maybe battlecorals is about it

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh, I guess it depends where you are. My LFS are not any better, worse actually.
It's all about where you shop. I'm just up the coast from you, if it's the same HB I know. I buy some livestock from the local LFS, but I avoid the pricey corals like the plague. I tend to buy via offer up, fb, etc...

Gedxin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel personally attacked, lol. But seriously, I agree, I cannot do any more live sales, I just don't have the patience or time to try and nab something quick.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals is having one. Not sure what percent off yet. But follow his post and just put what you want in the cart and it takes the percentage off. That easy

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals.

that is it. Every other vendor just raises the prices a couple weeks prior to discounting them, or they are pulling the typical reef2reef live sale crap the newbies love.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back