Win $135 worth of fish and coral foods!

[email protected]

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score

We've teamed with EasyReefs and Reef2Reef to make feeding EASY!

Enter the contest here:
#EasyReefs

Last edited:
OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Neat prize pack! Thank you for making this available to R2R members!!!
Depending on the product, equipment giveaways may not appeal to everyone. But we all feed our aquariums! ;)

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Depending on the product, equipment giveaways may not appeal to everyone. But we all feed our aquariums! ;)
I didn't enter. However, I wanted to say that I really enjoy reading some of your posts. I always get this positive vibe from your posts. Keep up whatever you are doing because virtually you are making peoples day.

Seriously. All the best.

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I didn't enter. However, I wanted to say that I really enjoy reading some of your posts. I always get this positive vibe from your posts. Keep up whatever you are doing because virtually you are making peoples day.

Seriously. All the best.
I fully agree! Jeff is a really amazing dude. He's one of the friendliest, most positive guys I know.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
I fully agree! Jeff is a really amazing dude. He's one of the friendliest, most positive guys I know.
+1. I agree and it helps that Jeff is surrounded by a knowledgeable and helpful team. Carlos, Ricardo, Jeremy, Chris, and so many more definitely help to provide timely responses.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score

Seriously. All the best.
Ah, thanks! I read your post last night, but didn't want to rush a reply so I could bask in your praise for the evening. lol I am a pretty positive guy. An old coworker of mine at @MarineDepot gave me the nickname "DJ Good Spin" because I can always find the silver lining in a tough situation.

I am fortunate too because I work in a fun, dynamic industry. Also, building and maintaining an aquarium for most R2R members is not a job, it is a hobby and something that's done at home during their leisure time for pleasure. With this in mind, I try to keep it light-hearted and fun! Life is what you make it. I am serious about providing excellent customer service, but I still do it with a smile on my face! :D

Thanks, brotha! @[email protected] and I have had the pleasure of working together in an office setting so he knows my sunny disposition is the real deal!

+1. I agree and it helps that Jeff is surrounded by a knowledgeable and helpful team. Carlos, Ricardo, Jeremy, Chris, and so many more definitely help to provide timely responses.
I accept your flattery! LOL We too have had the pleasure of meeting in person. For me personally, it's cool when someone's online persona matches their offline persona. You are passionate, authentic, knowledgable, and helpful no matter where you are. And it's a fact that I am surrounded by good people here at CV. That was a big motivation for me coming here. At the end of the day, it's the people who make the magic happen. When everyone cares, communicates, and works toward the same goals, anything is possible!

Coral in your reef tank?

• Pack in as many as I can get

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • A lot but leave room for growth

Votes: 52 65.8%
  • Less is more

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Very very few

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Fish only...blah!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other (please explain)