WIN $2,000+ in PRIZES!!! REEF PRO'S SUMMER SPLASH GIVEAWAY!!!

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Officially entry done
2. What I love most about u all is that when u buy stuff from you guys your not only buying stuff for yourself, your helping corals worldwide, and I think that’s amazing!

Rstanphill

NE-Texasreefkeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry
What I like most about the website, nice selection and free shipping on certain products is a plus :)

Scott Mayberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Pro Giveaway.jpg

Welcome to Reef Pro's Summer Splash Giveaway!!

Have you guys checked out the hot new name in reef care? Get familiar with REEF PRO!! Reef Pro has a great line of 2-part dosing supplements called Reef Pro Complete, a brand new nutrient export solution called Reef Pro Bio-EX plus 2 coral foods to choose from!! Check them out HERE! Plus they have a solid inventory of dry goods and corals (SPS and WYSIWYG frags) for you to drool over!

This month Reef Pro is teaming up with Reef2Reef to bring you an awesome giveaway!! TWO lucky reefers will be receiving amazing prizes!! The first place prize will be an INSANE frag pack with close to $2,000 in frags plus a full set of Reef Complete products!!! Our 2nd place winner will receive a full set of Reef Complete products (which includes a 1 gallon set of Reef Pro Complete A/B, 32 oz Reef Pro Bio-EX, and Zooper Food A/B 30 gram)!!!

This giveaway is CRAZY!!

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: To be entered you MUST complete these 2 steps:

1. Sign up for the REEF PRO Newsletter by clicking HERE and entering your email address (the form is on the left side of the page).
  2. Check out the REEF PRO website, and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most on the site!
BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 2: Like Reef Pro on Facebook
Bonus 3: Follow Reef Pro on Instagram
Bonus 4: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1st prize winner will receive THE SUMMER SPLASH frag pack:
Check out the mother colonies to this crazy frag pack!!!

1 RP.png

2nd prize winner will receive:
2 RP.png

Our winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on August 17, 2020! (Last day to enter is August 16th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Reef Pro for this awesome contest!

Nicely done! Thank you!

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter and I are newcomers and wanted to say hello and share what we liked the most on your site. Hopefully we can get frags of these two beauties in the near future, they are stunners! Pink Cadillac and Honey Badger
2022.jpg
2175.jpeg
We’d be glad to hook you up with these beauties as soon as your ready! Definitely stunners for sure!

Meatball_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely like the organization of the website. Looks like great products! Subscribed.

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checked out the site. WYSIWYG is always the best. I want to see the exact coral I'm getting, not one that might be the same but is actually completely different

YMRreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really like that Reef Pro is partnered with Mote Marine Laboratory. This organization plants tons of corals in the Florida Keys helping to rebuild the reef systems here in the US. Was diving around Looe Key reef this summer and you can tell the areas that have had supplemental plantings. Partners like Reef Pro make much of this possible.

Darins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Initial entry -
Signed up for the newsletter
Website - It's simple and easy to navigate with a focus on SPS which im dying to get into!

rawbomb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry
Subscribed to newsletter
I love that the website shows what parameters and lights the frags were grown in.

Back