Win $300 with ATAquariums! Build Your Own Frag Pack!

Robertcg74

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I really like the SpectraPure Maxpure 90 GPD RO/DI System as an upgrade to my current RO/DI system.​

fusch13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATAquariums giveaway.jpg

Win $300 with ATAquariums!
Build Your Own Frag Pack!

Reef2Reef is proud to team up with @ATAquariums to bring you this excellent giveaway!! One lucky reefer will be given $300 to build their own frag pack from ataquariums.com! With an excellent selection of aquacultured livestock, we're truly excited to see what our winner will put together! And that lucky winner could be YOU! So get those entries in NOW!

ATAquariums carries a large selection of aquacultured livestock and also provides great deals on discounted dry goods! Be sure to check out their website at www.ataquariums.com to learn more about the great products they offer!

HOW TO ENTER

Official entry:
Check out the amazing selection of corals at the ATAquariums website and make a post in this thread telling us one coral you would want to include in your frag pack if you win this giveaway. (CLICK HERE!)

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

After you've done that, here are a couple of bonus entry options:
  • Check out the dry goods at the ATAquariums website and make a post in this thread telling us one thing you like about their dry goods selection (it could be a particular item, the discounted price on something, or anything else). (CLICK HERE!)
  • Join us in welcoming ATAquariums by making a post in their introduction thread. You could mention something you like about their business model, comment on something you like from their website, or simply just give them a hearty R2R style welcome! (CLICK HERE!)
  • Follow ATAquariums on Instagram: CLICK HERE
  • Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

1. $300 coral shopping spree at www.ATAquariums.com!
at2.JPG

at6.JPG

at1.JPG

at5.JPG

at7.jpg

at3.JPG

at4.JPG

at8.JPG

*Prize must be used to build a coral frag pack and is not eligible to be used on dry goods.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through March 21, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on March 22, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @ATAquariums for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway

I’ll take one of these in my frag pack. Silver and gold tenius

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ATAquariums giveaway.jpg

Win $300 with ATAquariums!
Build Your Own Frag Pack!

Reef2Reef is proud to team up with @ATAquariums to bring you this excellent giveaway!! One lucky reefer will be given $300 to build their own frag pack from ataquariums.com! With an excellent selection of aquacultured livestock, we're truly excited to see what our winner will put together! And that lucky winner could be YOU! So get those entries in NOW!

ATAquariums carries a large selection of aquacultured livestock and also provides great deals on discounted dry goods! Be sure to check out their website at www.ataquariums.com to learn more about the great products they offer!

HOW TO ENTER

Official entry:
Check out the amazing selection of corals at the ATAquariums website and make a post in this thread telling us one coral you would want to include in your frag pack if you win this giveaway. (CLICK HERE!)

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

After you've done that, here are a couple of bonus entry options:
  • Check out the dry goods at the ATAquariums website and make a post in this thread telling us one thing you like about their dry goods selection (it could be a particular item, the discounted price on something, or anything else). (CLICK HERE!)
  • Join us in welcoming ATAquariums by making a post in their introduction thread. You could mention something you like about their business model, comment on something you like from their website, or simply just give them a hearty R2R style welcome! (CLICK HERE!)
  • Follow ATAquariums on Instagram: CLICK HERE
  • Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

1. $300 coral shopping spree at www.ATAquariums.com!
at2.JPG

at6.JPG

at1.JPG

at5.JPG

at7.jpg

at3.JPG

at4.JPG

at8.JPG

*Prize must be used to build a coral frag pack and is not eligible to be used on dry goods.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through March 21, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on March 22, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @ATAquariums for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway
Armor of gods paly

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back