Win $300

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

Quarantined fish is offering $300 in livestock to the person that wins the drawing on Jun 25th.

To enter your name into the drawing, All you have to do is make a order in month of June 2022 (1st through 24th) which automatically qualifies you to enter.

More orders you have better the chances are for you to win.

Rules:

Each order qualifies for an entry for example: if client places 2 orders in June (1st through 24th) we place 2 tickets in the drawing.

June 25th we will draw a ticket out of the bucket after mixing it well and announce a winner.

Winner will recieve a dr reefs quarantined fish gift card usable towards livestock on our site for upto $300.

Enteries are for all clients that place orders between June 1st till June 24th at midnight central.

Thank you

Last edited:

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef Just to clarify, you have to place the order then not pay for it? I already placed a few orders that I think are shipping soon so I'll be paying for them shortly I think so just curious :D

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I really care..but I thought a 'purchase required' to enter a sweepstakes / drawing was not legal. It is why all of the major sweepstakes and giveaways specifically say no purchase necessary and provide ways for people to enter the drawing without making a purchase (granted I am sure all of those mail in entries find the circular file). Again..i REALLY dont care..more just me being pedantic.

Quick google search: https://www.sweeppeasweeps.com/official-rules-center/no-purchase-necessary-laws/

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No purchase is required. Our website does not ask for payment when placing an order.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef Just to clarify, you have to place the order then not pay for it? I already placed a few orders that I think are shipping soon so I'll be paying for them shortly I think so just curious :D
that is correct, once order is placed you qulify, we dont charge anything upfront so that wont be a problem.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I really care..but I thought a 'purchase required' to enter a sweepstakes / drawing was not legal. It is why all of the major sweepstakes and giveaways specifically say no purchase necessary and provide ways for people to enter the drawing without making a purchase (granted I am sure all of those mail in entries find the circular file). Again..i REALLY dont care..more just me being pedantic.

Quick google search: https://www.sweeppeasweeps.com/official-rules-center/no-purchase-necessary-laws/
you are correct so i chnaged the wording a little. our website does not require payment at checkout. simply places an order for fish to be qurantined and then shipped once its ready. so payment comes much laterl anyways thanks for point out.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did plan on placing an order later this month. Could I order each fish separately for multiple entries and then have them shipped together to only pay shipping once?
Sneaky I like that. But no it has to be one order otherwise you will get charged shipping on every single item that way.

Last edited:

Hectaka

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sneaky I like that. But no it has to be one order otherwise you will get charged shipping on every single item that way.
Can't blame a guy for trying. I look forward to placing my order in the next week or so. Need to get a new lid made before I order any wrasses.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are correct so i chnaged the wording a little. our website does not require payment at checkout. simply places an order for fish to be qurantined and then shipped once its ready. so payment comes much laterl anyways thanks for point out.
sorry..dont mean to be pedantic..just dont want to see good people getting in trouble unknowingly.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry..dont mean to be pedantic..just dont want to see good people getting in trouble unknowingly.
no i appreciate that, I dont wanna do something wrong, so good that you pointed it out.
I have never run such deal so i am sure i made mistakes some where.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no i appreciate that, I dont wanna do something wrong, so good that you pointed it out.
I have never run such deal so i am sure i made mistakes some where.
A real simple way of getting around this...have them sign up for emails. It gets them a free entry and gives you a way of sending them direct solicitations. Not quite as wonderful as getting an order, but being able to directly market to a willing group of people can pay some significant dividends.

cattlegirl7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

Quarantined fish is offering $300 in livestock to the person that wins the drawing on Jun 25th.

To enter your name into the drawing, All you have to do is make a order in month of June 2022 (1st through 24th) which automatically qualifies you to enter.

More orders you have better the chances are for you to win.

Rules:

Each order qualifies for an entry for example: if client places 2 orders in June (1st through 24th) we place 2 tickets in the drawing.

June 25th we will draw a ticket out of the bucket after mixing it well and announce a winner.

Winner will recieve a dr reefs quarantined fish gift card usable towards livestock on our site for upto $300.

Enteries are for all clients that place orders between June 1st till June 24th at midnight central.

Thank you

Back