WIN a $300 MarcoRock Care Package in this Aquascape Showoff Giveaway!

jtlmnop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current scape in my IM 50, all Marco!

Attachments

• 3796E2D6-B158-48BE-803D-52E663984314.jpeg
    3796E2D6-B158-48BE-803D-52E663984314.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 65

thatone08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MARCO 3.jpg

Hello Reef2Reefers!! Welcome to the MarcoRock Aquascape Showoff Giveaway!!!

We're excited to announce the newest giveaway that is so super easy to enter and gives you a shot at winning a MarcoRocks sampler care package valued at $300, shipping included! So get entered to win NOW and this care pack could be yours!!

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Post a photo of your reef tank so we can see your aquascape! That's it! This isn't a best aquascape contest but we do want to see your reef tank so post a photo!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1: Start/Update your Reef2Reef tank thread today (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries)! After you update or create the tank thread, post the link to your tank here in this thread. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

BONUS 2: Share this contest on social media (any social media platform is fine) and include the hashtags: #MarcoRocks #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

PRIZE:
One winner will be chosen to win a MarcoRocks care package that will include rock and other items shipped directly to your door!

marco rock.jpg

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through July 4th, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on July 5th, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Marco Rocks for this awesome prize and contest!

#r2rgiveaway
Official Entry.

Attachments

• 03B59B7B-FF79-4FC0-8BA9-BAD8BF3408DD.jpeg
    03B59B7B-FF79-4FC0-8BA9-BAD8BF3408DD.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 71

Spicy Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost there (with 1/3!) This is the alice and wonderland Zoa staircase going to the star destroyer...
just recieved my E-marco 400 to fill in the gaps and strengthen joints
IMG_0790.JPG

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
build thread updated

miran2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS ENTRY#1 week 4: Completed. 6/29/21

jvegazo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MARCO 3.jpg

Hello Reef2Reefers!! Welcome to the MarcoRock Aquascape Showoff Giveaway!!!

We're excited to announce the newest giveaway that is so super easy to enter and gives you a shot at winning a MarcoRocks sampler care package valued at $300, shipping included! So get entered to win NOW and this care pack could be yours!!

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Post a photo of your reef tank so we can see your aquascape! That's it! This isn't a best aquascape contest but we do want to see your reef tank so post a photo!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1: Start/Update your Reef2Reef tank thread today (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries)! After you update or create the tank thread, post the link to your tank here in this thread. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

BONUS 2: Share this contest on social media (any social media platform is fine) and include the hashtags: #MarcoRocks #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

PRIZE:
One winner will be chosen to win a MarcoRocks care package that will include rock and other items shipped directly to your door!

marco rock.jpg

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through July 4th, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on July 5th, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Marco Rocks for this awesome prize and contest!

#r2rgiveaway

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back