Win a FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) from OctoAquatics!

Cameron808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should build an acrylic drop off style aquarium. I also posted about your Octo Pods on my tank build thread.

mistyash

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see any acrylic fish trap. Maybe something that sticks to the sides with magnets, so it's easy to get in and out of the tank.

Mr.Alex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is a thing out there or would even be worth it but I would like to see an all in one "advanced" sump system. What I mean is I would have liked to buy 1 sump that has a well thought out filtration chambers, temp, ph, and salinity probe holders (in proper locations), a refugium chamber, a sealed off ATO section with float switches, and built in dosing containers. It would be nice to save some money if you know you are going to have all of these under your tank and it would look really clean if itso all one piece.

Reefer Obsessed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a newbie and waiting for my live rocks to finish cycling. I love gadgets. a clear magnet seaweed feeder would be great or a clear magnet viewing magnifying portal which connects to the glass would be great. I would also like to see a clear cover for the HOB overflow box.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG1234.jpg

Cflip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

2.jpg
Check it out, reefers! @OctoAquatics is giving one lucky hobbyist a Frozen Food Feeder here on R2R!

How to Enter:

1. Post up an idea for an acrylic product you'd like to see offered by OctoAquatics.

BONUS ENTRY #1: Check out www.octoaquatics.com and let us know what your favorite product is.

BONUS ENTRY #2: Make a post in your build thread stating which OctoAquatics product you'd like to add to your reef with a link to the product on their website.

Note: Please create a separate post for each entry.

Drawing:
Entries will be accepted through April 7th. On April 8th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:

1.jpg

The Octo FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) is a great acrylic innovation for feeding frozen foods to your reef! Just drop in your frozen food and watch your livestock feed!

It measures 2" x 2" x 3" and is constructed from 1/4″ acrylic. It will hold on 1/2″ glass. Slots are 1/4″ wide. Depending on flow, the food will either fall through the middle divider and out through the bottom, or it will be blown out the side/front.

Thanks again to OctoAquatics for sponsoring this awesome giveaway on R2R!

A fish trap would be nice.

Dapperjman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry: Favorite product are the sealed magnets...just because they are a building block for so many other things.

PJS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1
Plus 100 on a fish trap. I'd also like to see a cap/cover for overflow boxes to keep the persistently curious little fish(like my Brachiasorus Blenny) that inevitably takes the drain pipe slide.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back