Win a HYDROS WaveEngine to Control All Your Pumps!

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
With the release of the HYDROS WaveEngine right around the corner, we thought it would be fun to do a giveaway for our first production unit!

Are you in?

ENTER HERE
https://mailchi.mp/coralvue/waveengine

Leave us a comment to let us know which pumps you'd use your WaveEngine to control!

*There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Ends 10/10/19. Winner will be contacted by email. Open to legal residents of the US age 18 or older. Void where prohibited.

Last edited:

jgaepi

View Badges
Reaction score
With the release of the HYDROS WaveEngine right around the corner, we thought it would be fun to do a giveaway for our first production unit!

Are you in?

ENTER HERE
https://mailchi.mp/coralvue/waveengine

Leave us a comment to let us know which pumps you'd use your WaveEngine to control!

*There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Ends 10/10/19. Winner will be contacted by email. Open to legal residents of the US age 18 or older. Void where prohibited.

Please pick me! If possible, I'd control both an MP10 and a Nero 5. But I am really interested in your new split-able gyre pump too. So winning this would jump start more purchases. :D

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Please pick me! If possible, I'd control both an MP10 and a Nero 5. But I am really interested in your new split-able gyre pump too. So winning this would jump start more purchases. :D
The Blade, good choice!

Gyre 230s and Tunze 6040s :)
Now that should move some water!

blitzkragz

View Badges
Reaction score
I have 4 vertically mounted Gyre XF350's on a 12' rimless peninsula tank (one in each corner). I finally figured out some patterns that work to get flow throughout the tank, but it is incredibly frustrating having two controllers that are not in sync. If I want to start the pumps back up after feeding, I have to use my stopwatch to figure out when to turn on the second set. A WaveEngine where I could plug all 4 pumps in and easily play with the timings would be amazing!
20190531_144844.jpg

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It's not listed but I've read that Jebaos are doable and can be hooked up to WaveEngine. If that's true I can definitely use one to clean up the spaghetti of wires behind my tank.
I'd be using it for the Jebaos and the Ecotech return pump.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
I have 4 vertically mounted Gyre XF350's on a 12' rimless peninsula tank (one in each corner). I finally figured out some patterns that work to get flow throughout the tank, but it is incredibly frustrating having two controllers that are not in sync. If I want to start the pumps back up after feeding, I have to use my stopwatch to figure out when to turn on the second set. A WaveEngine where I could plug all 4 pumps in and easily play with the timings would be amazing!
20190531_144844.jpg
A WaveEngine would be the perfect solution for you!

It's not listed but I've read that Jebaos are doable and can be hooked up to WaveEngine. If that's true I can definitely use one to clean up the spaghetti of wires behind my tank.
I'd be using it for the Jebaos and the Ecotech return pump.
You read correctly! :D

Aquaticlife
Your Reef