WIN a new LED LIGHT for your reef in NOOPSYCHE'S HELPFUL REEFER GIVEAWAY!

Avast
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

miran2782

View Badges
Reaction score
BONUS ENTRY#6: Build thread updated.

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Bonus 2: Thank You

@Randy Holmes-Farley
A great majority of the notes I take come from Randy’s posts, and his articles that are compiled here. Really shocking how often I have googled something and been led back to one his posts. I’ve definitely become more comfortable with my reef’s chemistry. I really doubt I would be here today without the research and time that he and others like him have taken to putting all of the information they have here and elsewhere online.

@OrionN
Every single time I had a question about one of my anemone, I found an answer in one of Orion’s posts, well before I ever joined this site. I have learned so much about them as creatures from reading posts by him.

Bonus thank you to everyone in the community, most especially to all of those who have taken the time making me feel so welcome since joining.

OP
Daniel@R2R

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Drawing will be today (Tuesday). Sorry for the delay. Been traveling all Monday to get home from RAP Orlando.

BRS
OP
Daniel@R2R

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
#3 Helpful person: @Randy Holmes-Farley. I read a lot of things Randy writes, it is all very helpful. Of everyone's articles, I think I reference his the most in my posts where I try to help others out.

Thanks Randy!
Congratulations @Azedenkae!! You're our winner for this giveaway!! Please PM me to claim your prize!!

*Prize must be claimed in 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
SaltwaterAquarium.com