WIN a new LED LIGHT for your reef in NOOPSYCHE'S HELPFUL REEFER GIVEAWAY!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be able to ask whoever gave you the advice... There's a reason they told you I'm sure. :p
You know what’s messed up? I’m sure one day some hoity toity spa is going to sell a skimmate spa treatment claiming it rejuvenates your skin.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You know what’s messed up? I’m sure one day some hoity toity spa is going to sell a skimmate spa treatment claiming it rejuvenates your skin.
Wear skimmate on your face while having Garra Ruffa eat the dead skin off your feet. I love it! It's officially on my spa menu for when I open a spa.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wear skimmate on your face while having Garra Ruffa eat the dead skin off your feet. I love it! It's officially on my spa menu for when I open a spa.
Dont forget to add the tanning bed provided by @noopsyche K7 Pro II's lighting!! You want your rejuvenated face and feet to be golden tanned and beautiful!!!

Victory652

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is a great resource with a ton of tips out there. For me the most important tip I received was just about reaching out to the community with questions. Ask as many questions as possible. On here ,on fb ,local stores, Just ask questions. Do not sit on a question that could help you!

I cannot tell you how many people i have been FB messaging about buy or trading frags and it turned into a good conversation where I had or they had a lot of good questions answered. I have learned most of my aquarist knowledge from the community of people who are aquarist!

Thank you to everyone who helps other people on here and do their best to answer questions. Let's continue to be a fun community of hobbiest!

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1632299348185.png

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 91 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 45 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.3%
Back