Win a Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet Cleaner for your reef!! THREE WINNERS!!

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make a post in this thread telling us about how you clean your glass: Currently I use the standard flipper about every 3 days on the pad side. Occasionally if I let it go too far I flip it over to the scrapper side to get the hard parts off. It is tired and worn out.

BGrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update your Reef2Reef tank thread: Done!

BGrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: I am both!

Monice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunze CAR MAGNET giveaway copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!!

We've got another awesome giveaway for you guys from TUNZE!! This one has not 1, not two, but THREE (that's right 3) WINNERS!!

This month we're making it EASY to have lots of entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win!

Make a post in this thread telling us about how you clean your glass (what you use and how often).

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on your Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY #TUNZE

4. Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional entries!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

3 Winners will receive: A Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet (Valued at $94.99 each)

1.JPG

8.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 28, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 29, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose three (3) winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif
Brand new reefer here. I haven't purchased any cleaning tools yet. I'm hooking up my RO/DI this Friday and hope to have the tank filled for the first time this weekend. My build thread https://www.reef2reef.com/posts/7600408/

reefd00d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just setting up my first reef tank, and I don't even have a scraper yet. A free one would be GREAT!

Sacrifice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a IM Nano 10g, for routine quick cleaning (once per week) I use a knock off magnetic scraper about the size of a 1/2 dollar. It's works "okay", but for deep cleaning I use a metal scraper wand that I picked up from an online retailer.

stagert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just starting a new tank and this would be great. When I was in the hobby 5 years ago I would just use a mag float scrubber.

Johniejumbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a razor blade to scrape the glass. I buy a pack of 50 of them and just use them once. It works but has some down sides. They are greasy so you have to wash them if first. Which is dangerous in itself. And you really don’t have the best control with them. I worry about accidentally cutting my seam ant myself lol. I only use that when my coraline is needing scraped back. My day to day is a mag float. I use it to get the film off every 3 days or so.

tonyc247

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a mag-float daily and hand scraper once a week during the water exchange. The hand scraper is primarily for the back of the tank and near the sand. Thanks

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunze CAR MAGNET giveaway copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!!

We've got another awesome giveaway for you guys from TUNZE!! This one has not 1, not two, but THREE (that's right 3) WINNERS!!

This month we're making it EASY to have lots of entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win!

Make a post in this thread telling us about how you clean your glass (what you use and how often).

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on your Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY #TUNZE

4. Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional entries!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

3 Winners will receive: A Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet (Valued at $94.99 each)

1.JPG

8.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 28, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 29, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose three (3) winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif
I have 2 tanks being setup that I've cleaned with soap and water! Does that count? :D

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back