Win a Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet Cleaner for your reef!! THREE WINNERS!!

ReefSentinel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently at the beginning of my a build, so don't use anything but researching different glass cleaners.

A new Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet would look great in the new setup.

Reefen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a magfloat every day on the inside, I use vinegar and paper towel on the outside after a water change because I make a mess

iliketheletterb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a magfloat on the inside a few times a week and use water and an old shirt on the outside when it gets dirty.

Irondog702

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the saltwater game but I use a mag float for inside atleast every other day and a razor blade and microfiber towel on outside if there’s even one water spot on the outside

Twitchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an antique mag float, that came with the tank... this thing is very yellow, and I can't seem to find it's exact size, so I assume they don't even make it anymore. about once a week or so.

Beth Villmow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunze CAR MAGNET giveaway copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!!

We've got another awesome giveaway for you guys from TUNZE!! This one has not 1, not two, but THREE (that's right 3) WINNERS!!

This month we're making it EASY to have lots of entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win!

Make a post in this thread telling us about how you clean your glass (what you use and how often).

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on your Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY #TUNZE

4. Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional entries!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

3 Winners will receive: A Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet (Valued at $94.99 each)

1.JPG

8.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 28, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 29, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose three (3) winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back