Win a Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet Cleaner for your reef!! THREE WINNERS!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Supporting member here

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sold mine a while back and now realizing this was a mistake. It beats the flipper any day. I want it back !

Muhdurin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently clean my glass with a junky magnet cleaner we got at a big chain pet store. Wish I had done some research and got a good cleaner the first time around. Currently clean the glass once or twice a week as needed.

Ajh3nick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i have everyone beat. I bought a used tank and it came with a old dirty magnet cleaner. And I also use a Stanley razor blade

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually try to grab the closest tang to the glass to use as a sponge to clean the glass. The barbs are great algae scrapers. Plus the fish gets exercise

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flipper on my standard glass tank, Magic Eraser on my starphire.

kamakazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently using a flipper scrubber, but would love something with a little more scrub!

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread

Buckster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my 180 up and pumping on 5/21/20. Haven't purchased a cleaner/scraper yet so this would be awesome if I was one of the winners!

w_1qaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an old magfloat a couple times a week and a fluval scraper once a week for hard to reach areas.

kaceyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunze CAR MAGNET giveaway copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!!

We've got another awesome giveaway for you guys from TUNZE!! This one has not 1, not two, but THREE (that's right 3) WINNERS!!

This month we're making it EASY to have lots of entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win!

Make a post in this thread telling us about how you clean your glass (what you use and how often).

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on your Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY #TUNZE

4. Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional entries!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

3 Winners will receive: A Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet (Valued at $94.99 each)

1.JPG

8.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 28, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 29, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose three (3) winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

tunze CAR MAGNET giveaway copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!!

We've got another awesome giveaway for you guys from TUNZE!! This one has not 1, not two, but THREE (that's right 3) WINNERS!!

This month we're making it EASY to have lots of entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win!

Make a post in this thread telling us about how you clean your glass (what you use and how often).

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on your Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY #TUNZE

4. Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional entries!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

3 Winners will receive: A Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet (Valued at $94.99 each)

1.JPG

8.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 28, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 29, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose three (3) winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif
I use a Magic Eraser on the tough stuff and a Mag-Float for the lighter easy stuff. My tank is acrylic so can't use anything with a razor blade.

Back