Win a Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet Cleaner for your reef!! THREE WINNERS!!

SRD22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an old insurance card that works decently. I try to rely on my snails but they don’t eat fast enough before I have to get my hands in there

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the old fashion glass cleaner on a stick :eek:. I clean my glass twice a week. About time for an updated version!;)

N8Hull

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a extension handle that accepts credit card size pieces of plastic off amazon and I use a small round magnet cleaner that my lfs gave me.

Dmmuir

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually don't clean my glass yet. My 120 is still cycling, nothing on the glass to clean yet. The magnet cleaners I have for other tanks are too weak for the 1/2 inch glass of this tank.

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a magfloat and razor blade, really need to upgrade, seen video on this scraper and would definitely like to give it a try

Kryptonian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Flippers, the nano on the 75g because a lot of the aquascape is really close to the side class and the nano is the only thing that will slip by, and the Flipper Max for the 180g Waterbox. They're very effective but I also really wanted a Tunze. Made my choice based off-price but hope I win!

I use the soft pad side about once every other day and the blade scraper about once a week. Keeps the glass crystal clear. Sometimes a few algae spots need some extra work but Flipper gets the job done. The blade side is also very effective cleaning class next to the sand bed.

JustPoprocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Driftdiver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used a combination of a magfloat, Kent 36” Pro-scrapers (metal and acrylic) and Kent Algae scrub pad forever. Typically I scrape the viewing glass twice a week depending on growth. I scrape the other panes when the algae is noticeable.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a top fin algae scrapper and clean my glass about three times a week. Was using a flipper and it scratch my tank up bad.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry: I’m a R2R Supporter

Tristan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of now, I clean my glass about every 3 days with just a kitchen sponge. So I’m in desperate need of a magnet cleaner. Plus I’m only 16, so I don’t have the money for one rn

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back