Win a Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet Cleaner for your reef!! THREE WINNERS!!

Protodad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently use a flipper nano but it doesn’t seem strong enough in many cases. I have curved glass which doesn’t help either

Hortiz1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I currently use a toothbrush and a magnet cleaner to clean my glass. So far I make sure I wipe and scrape before it gets too much to handle.

image.jpg

4Bushpilot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently using a razor blade when I get coralline algae, and a mag-float for the daily glass.

Miamidchi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunze CAR MAGNET giveaway copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!!

We've got another awesome giveaway for you guys from TUNZE!! This one has not 1, not two, but THREE (that's right 3) WINNERS!!

This month we're making it EASY to have lots of entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win!

Make a post in this thread telling us about how you clean your glass (what you use and how often).

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on your Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY #TUNZE

4. Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional entries!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

3 Winners will receive: A Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet (Valued at $94.99 each)

1.JPG

8.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 28, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 29, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose three (3) winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the Tunze Care Long magnet scraper every three or so days. I recently got the Care Booster for it too so now it floats! I don’t have to grab it anymore if it decouples or to clean different panes of glass. Definitely a game changer for Tunze Care magnet scrapers! Would love to score a new Tunze Care Strong + to add to the cleaning arsenal! :)

70E54AB7-CAAE-41A1-AA21-E1FD47E4A3DB.jpeg

Last edited:

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We use a magnetic cleaner with a blade on it but it has seen better days and my wife just asked if we could fit one of these into our budgets ? Hmmm... fingers crossed

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New thread entry

Peng1606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Tunze strong + magnet as works best for my 650 gallon with 3/4 inch glass in wall tank. Have been using weekly for a year with no scratches.

Dr. Bluethumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunze CAR MAGNET giveaway copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!!

We've got another awesome giveaway for you guys from TUNZE!! This one has not 1, not two, but THREE (that's right 3) WINNERS!!

This month we're making it EASY to have lots of entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win!

Make a post in this thread telling us about how you clean your glass (what you use and how often).

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on your Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY #TUNZE

4. Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional entries!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

3 Winners will receive: A Tunze Strong+ Care Magnet (Valued at $94.99 each)

1.JPG

8.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 28, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 29, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose three (3) winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif
I USE A CREDIT CARD ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS

Cannons Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just use a magnet on my 46 Bowfront and it works really well. It came with the tank when I bought so Im not sure what kind it is. I have to clean the glass about once a week.

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread update #1

smoothette

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
right now since im just starting, i use the magnet cleaner and a soft toothbrush in the corners. ofcourse my tank just finished cycling and its brand new..

DanSavesTheDay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an algae scraper once every 2 months to clean coraline off the glass and use a mag float for anything else

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back