*** WIN a VF Series Fleece Filter from Deltec! Valued at $699+***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DELTEC SKIMMER GIVEAWAY.gif

Happy 1st day of MARCH!! 2022 is marching on, and Spring is almost here! What better way to celebrate than to give your tank a little bit of Spring cleaning? And Deltec is ready to do the heavy lifting for you in this awesome giveaway!! One lucky reefer will be getting a brand new VF Series Fleece Filter for their reef tank!! Will it be you!?

These fleece filters have it all: Fully assembled and ready to use, Effortless roll change design, Auto shut off motor, Emergency overflow, High Flow Rate, Gearless operation, extra stability!

This giveaway will be tons of fun as we're bringing a contest with lots of ways for you to win! Check out the official entry requirements below and get those entries in!!!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Rules:

1. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the daily or bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  2. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  3. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!
Official Entry: (required to enter) Check out Deltec's VF Series Fleece Filter on their website and make a post telling us what you like about it and why you would be excited to use one on your tank.

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):
  1. Learn even more about the newest Deltec VF Fleece Filter, the VF8000 in these articles from Reef Builders: Deltec VF8000 is More Than Just a Larger Roll Filter & Deltec VF8000 Top 10 New Features. Make a post that you've read both articles and tell us something you learned!
  2. Check out Deltec's skimmers and tell us which one you would like to try.
  3. Check out Deltec's reactors and tell us which one you would like to try and how you would use it.
  4. Check out Deltec's line of pumps and tell us which one you would like to try and how you would use it.
  5. Follow Deltec on Instagram.
  6. Like Deltec on Facebook.
  7. Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  8. Start a new thread in any of our general forums (not marketplace, local, or sponsor forums) about any reefing topic you'd like. This can be done once a week for extra entries. Not sure how to start a thread? We're glad you asked. CLICK HERE!
  9. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

A brand new VF5000 ($699 value) or VF8000 ($799 value) Fleece Filter from Deltec (prize will be determined by the tank size of the winner)

VF8000-2-WEB_14021_1200x.jpeg

VF8000-1-WEB_14022_1200x.jpeg

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through April 3rd. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on April 4, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to @Deltec USA for such an awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:
I love the Flow rate 1320 gallons per hour!!! And awesome design!!! Beautiful piece of equipment!!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry: I can use it on my freshwater or saltwater tanks!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why did you invite Drew??? Hasn't he won enough already??

Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live
I know but I'm trying to stay in his good graces so when he wins something else he'll give them my address to ship it to?
Girl Smile GIF

BrandonS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I really like the larger micron size. 50 is plenty fine in my opinion and less roll changes is always better.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I love Deltec products! I like that there's an emergency shut off to prevent overflow and that it's designed to be quiet.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t do other Social Media except Reef2Reef, I am a Reef2Reef Supporting & Partner Member! I would love to win the newest Deltec VF Fleece Filter! We all know in this hobby clean water is the starting point!
Official (Winning) Entry

Lbrdsoxfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always up for trying another brand of roller filter and the higher flow rate is intriguing. Also, it looks to be beautifully made, my trigger sump would be sad to see this magnificence being brought upon it.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back