Win an Aquatic Life Hybrid Light—ANY SIZE, ANY COLOR!

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i just wanted to say thank you again to @Aquatic Life and @MarineDepot and def R2R for giving me a chance to win this awesome fixture and wanted to tell everyone how good of customer service each has and ii got that bad boy light at my doorstep in like 2 days! Super fast! Also, in the process of moving, but will set that fixture up soon and post pictures!!! Thanks guys!!

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after moving and getting things situated, i finally was able to put together this awesome light and incorporate my AP700 into it and ive got to say it def is alot more sleek and elegant than the structure i had before! lol next step is to use the pieces that came with this light to attach all the power cords to the side to hide them a little better, but wanted to post some pics of the light up and sincerely thank @AquaticLifeProducts and @MarineDepot for this light and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Cheers!

20181215_152618.jpg

20181215_152557.jpg

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after moving and getting things situated, i finally was able to put together this awesome light and incorporate my AP700 into it and ive got to say it def is alot more sleek and elegant than the structure i had before! lol next step is to use the pieces that came with this light to attach all the power cords to the side to hide them a little better, but wanted to post some pics of the light up and sincerely thank @AquaticLifeProducts and @MarineDepot for this light and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Cheers!

20181215_152618.jpg

20181215_152557.jpg

It looks awesome! Congrats once again!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1

Congratulations. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Back