Win an Octo Pulse 2 Pump from Reef Octopus!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
I feel ya. I'd say less than 10% of my friends on Facebook are hobbyists, so I don't necessarily care to share fishy things on there. I mean, I do from time-to-time, when I am particularly proud of something I've worked on, but mostly I use social media to post pictures of my kids and to stay in touch with people I don't see as often as I'd like. Besides, I don't want my true friends and family to unfollow me, like I do to people that post far too frequently about the latest pyramid marketing scheme they've been sucked into. ;)

Gribbliest

View Badges
Reaction score
I feel ya. I'd say less than 10% of my friends on Facebook are hobbyists, so I don't necessarily care to share fishy things on there. I mean, I do from time-to-time, when I am particularly proud of something I've worked on, but mostly I use social media to post pictures of my kids and to stay in touch with people I don't see as often as I'd like. Besides, I don't want my true friends and family to unfollow me, like I do to people that post far too frequently about the latest pyramid marketing scheme they've been sucked into. ;)
Honestly, when I see ‘post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram’ I’m immediately making the decision to not enter the competition. So, thank you :)

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Great thread! I like the way CoralVue does things. And I like what they have to offer. This is a great Company.
Ah, thanks! This is a fun industry to work in. We really try hard to bring smart and affordable aquarium products to the masses!

Honestly, when I see ‘post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram’ I’m immediately making the decision to not enter the competition. So, thank you :)
You are very welcome! I prefer to make entering a contest through social media as an alternative to email or as a bonus entry, not as the sole way to enter.

Thank you for offering this to the R2R community. Good looking pump and love that it’s multidirectional. I’m in the market for a couple more pumps now and love my varios4 with 10v apex controllability, so May give these a try
You bet! Giveaways are fun. It always brings me joy when a winner replies, "I've never won anything before!" Which is most of the time, mind you! So it's neat to bring a little happiness into people's lives and create awareness about the cool stuff we offer.

Thank you for being a Reef Octopus fan already! The VarioS pumps are awesome! Fingers crossed you can add another Octo pump to your arsenal!

If it's anything like your return pump which I use should be great. Thanks for the chance
Yeah, these Octo Pulse pumps work great and they look nice, too!

It is. I have both.
Preach!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice. No social media involved, new product to try out, ability to add to your current controller/reef system. Sounds like a win win. If it works as advertised, I’ll need more than one =)
Thank you CoralVue and Reef

Hope someone who needs it wins
Thank you and good luck! ;Joyful

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Octo-Pulse-Winner.jpg

Congratulations to Michael from Jersey Shore, PA ... winner of the Octo Pulse 2 pump from Reef Octopus!

Many thanks to everyone who entered!

We'll be kicking off a new contest for a WaveEngine and 2 x IceCap 2K Gyre a Pumps this week, so be on the lookout for that!

Do you reef more, less or the same on the weekends?

• MORE

Votes: 306 65.2%
  • LESS

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • SAME

Votes: 135 28.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors