WIN an XStream SDC from Sicce!! This is One Awesome Powerhead!!

Omarons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the reasons people like mp10s is because it has different programs . But the mp10 lacks something very important, the ability to rotate the head .

the sicce pump does just that . It has programs , but can also be rotated to the direction the user wants !

Spottedreef69

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using subpar power heads for a year now. After looking at all the info about this power head I can see that I am not getting the quality that I would with this! Love to see what I'm missing ing my reef tank!

PoorReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it has a chew safe spiral cord cover....I always wanted one

gabrieltackitt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I really like the ability to position the power head in any direction, it seems that from several other manufacturers in this price and feature range, that you loose the ability to aim something more than a few degrees in any direction.

kkiel02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is an easy one- I love the controllability of it. Plus it’s a sicce so you know it’ll be reliable!

Aeyeonee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I really like the ability of the pumps 360 degree rotation.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry: I love that you can control the pump on the phone and there are no limits to where you want the flow to go.

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
R2R supporting member!

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Followed on Instagram!

Maverik276

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SICCE GIVEAWAY copy.jpg

WELCOME to the XStream SDC Giveaway from Sicce!!

This giveaway is brought to us by a company you should be very familiar with! Sicce has been making major waves in the aquarium industry for many years with their stellar line up of high quality aquarium pumps! If you're unfamiliar with their products, we encourage you to head over to the Sicce website and check out their amazing selection! This month they're giving away one of their flagship powerhead pumps, the Xstream SDC propeller pump! This wavemaker is fully controllable with customizable programs and modes from your mobile device or from the included controller. It's easily adjustable in your tank with 360° rotation, and incorporates a number of other features that make this a powerhead an excellent addition to your reefing equipment. ...but don't take my word for it! Check it out HERE!

Now! Check out the giveaway and get your entries in! It's FREE and EASY to enter! This amazing pump could be yours!

HOW TO ENTER

Official entry requirements:
  • Check out the XStream SDC propeller pump at their website and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about this fully controllable circulation pump!
After you've completed your official entry, here are a few bonus entry options:
  • Follow Sicce US on Instagram: CLICK HERE
  • Like Sicce on Facebook
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

XStream_SDC_Triade_MOD_1.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 3rd, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 4th, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @Sicceus19 for sponsoring this excellent giveaway!
I like the 360 degree flexibility as well as the self cleaning impeller.

Back