WIN an XStream SDC from Sicce!! This is One Awesome Powerhead!!

GrandmaRaff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta get one. The best part of it (and there are many) is that it works off 12 volts and I can tie it to a car battery and literally run it for weeks in case of a long term power outage. I live in south Florida and that is a major concern with storms. Plus being able to work it off my smart phone and get notified if something goes south is just what I need. I already have six YI cameras trained on my three aquariums. This will make a great addition to my systems. Thanks Sicce.

Spieg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, if we don't have accounts on Instagram or Facebook, we are SOL? Awesome!

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that it is controllable not only through the external controller as are every other wavemaker in the world, but that this one is controllable through an app on a phone. Thus it seems much more convient to use.

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked and followed on Facebook.
Screenshot_20200502-225118_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yellow17165161

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I love the smartphone app compatibility. I think all equipment should be accessible through my phone, adding ease of use from a distance and peace of mind too.

Sunny Goold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like most: Well basically I feel like this is the best value for money pump on the market - it's the complete package - super programmable and has features that help especially for smaller tanks (like temp and alerts). Couple that with a 5 year warranty and it's a no brainer.

Michelin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the wonderfull behaviour is the flow that is smoth and wide...so they are perfect for DSB. Im an owner of a syncra 9.0 sdc pump and two xstream plus a coral frag holder and i can say construction is perfect and they are awesome piece of italian technologies

Michelin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE = "Michelin, post: 7420062, membro: 138649"]
il comportamento meraviglioso è il flusso che è smoth e ampio ... quindi sono perfetti per DSB. Sono un proprietario di una pompa syncra 9.0 sdc e due xstream più un supporto per frammenti di corallo e posso dire che la costruzione è perfetta e sono un fantastico pezzo di tecnologie italiane
[/CITAZIONE]

uadded immages

Cattura.PNG Cattura2.PNG Cattura3.PNG

ShaneB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: Love the self cleaning impeller feature because it's a terrible job dismantling and cleaning impellers. Mobile phone control and it's wide range of rotation are brilliant features.

Shane

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back