WIN an XStream SDC from Sicce!! This is One Awesome Powerhead!!

JuJu305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it because you could control it for your phone which is easy.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D I actually didn't see this! thank you @Crabs McJones for letting me know!!!!

1588729961582.gif

amazinglights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: The APP would be awesome for when you dont have a tank controller. Dry run protection and temperature sensor are also nice additions!

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the chew safe cords. I can't tell you how many times I've been shocked.

nick76lebanon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SICCE GIVEAWAY copy.jpg

WELCOME to the XStream SDC Giveaway from Sicce!!

This giveaway is brought to us by a company you should be very familiar with! Sicce has been making major waves in the aquarium industry for many years with their stellar line up of high quality aquarium pumps! If you're unfamiliar with their products, we encourage you to head over to the Sicce website and check out their amazing selection! This month they're giving away one of their flagship powerhead pumps, the Xstream SDC propeller pump! This wavemaker is fully controllable with customizable programs and modes from your mobile device or from the included controller. It's easily adjustable in your tank with 360° rotation, and incorporates a number of other features that make this a powerhead an excellent addition to your reefing equipment. ...but don't take my word for it! Check it out HERE!

Now! Check out the giveaway and get your entries in! It's FREE and EASY to enter! This amazing pump could be yours!

HOW TO ENTER

Official entry requirements:
  • Check out the XStream SDC propeller pump at their website and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about this fully controllable circulation pump!
After you've completed your official entry, here are a few bonus entry options:
  • Follow Sicce US on Instagram: CLICK HERE
  • Like Sicce on Facebook
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

XStream_SDC_Triade_MOD_1.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 3rd, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 4th, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @Sicceus19 for sponsoring this excellent giveaway!
I like that it has a magnetic mount as well as how you can control it from an app

dmaister

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks pretty neat! I've got a sicce return pump in my nano and have been looking for a variable circulation wave powerhead. The multiple positioning on this one seems more flexible than many other existing options.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back