Win BIG with this Ho! Ho! Ho! Holiday Giveaway from eXact iDip!!

NeptuneRjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sensible price for products covering a wide range of parameters for both the amateur reefer and the experienced. Would love to try this out!

Estrareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway idip.jpg

eXact iDip Ho! Ho! Ho! Holiday Giveaway!!

The holiday season is a wonderful time to celebrate, and eXact iDip is giving you one more reason! They've gift wrapped an awesome prize for one lucky reefer! They're giving away an eXact iDip & pH+ Marine Pro Pack!! The eXact iDip Saltwater Kit includes the iDip® 570 and its patented two-way communication to smart devices. This keeps track of your results as you perform the tests. Simply collect your sample, dip the strip, and read your results. Perfect for the reef-keeper or saltwater fish enthusiast. Get testing with everything you need in one kit.

HOW TO ENTER

Official entry requirements:
  1. Check out the eXact iDip website and make a post about your favorite things about their products: https://sensafe.com/pond-and-aquarium
  2. Once you have completed the official entry, be sure to make a post in this thread!
After you've completed your official entry, here are a couple of bonus entry options:

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

1. eXact iDip & pH+ Marine Pro Pack shipped right to you!!
Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through January 19th, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on January 20th, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @eXact iDip® for sponsoring this excellent giveaway!
Water testing kit wahoo

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've quit testing my parameters (can't remember when I last tested) because the color charts are a judgement/guess for me. no accuracy. this is so simple, like the video sez, I'll test weekly.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back