Win Special Edition Controller Cabinets by Adaptive Reef - 2 WINNERS! Pick a Prize: HYDROS Blue or R2R Orange?

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for entering!

The Adaptive Reef Controller Cabinets and Faceplates we stock and sell today are available in white only. White seems to be the more trendy these days, but...

... should we start stocking black?

Let us know and we'll make it happen.

YES.. Black would be Awesome.. I am a big fan of Black. If you had Black with the R2R LOGO, that would be my pick.. !!

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
YES.. Black would be Awesome.. I am a big fan of Black. If you had Black with the R2R LOGO, that would be my pick.. !!
Thank you for your feedback!
BONUS ENTRY for Being a Partner Member.... and is there a way to get the Orange R2R logo on the Blue Cabinet???
I know it's possible, @Elder1945 can customize anything. But is it asking too much? I am not going to encumber the man and will leave that decision in his capable hands.

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback!

I know it's possible, @Elder1945 can customize anything. But is it asking too much? I am not going to encumber the man and will leave that decision in his capable hands.
I am in the process of trying to build a controller rack.. still in the . "development phase". I may have to wait out this contest.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to build a controller rack.. still in the . "development phase". I may have to wait out this contest.
That is commendable of you. I have seen hobbyists enter contests and then sell or trade the prize. Which is fine for the two people in that transaction. The winner and whomever he/she makes a deal with are happy. And CoralVue should be happy, as we may have gotten a new follower/subscriber out of the exchange. But I can't help but think it's kind of sucky for the people that entered because they did want to win these prizes. I personally don't enter contests if I don't actually want the prize, but assuming everyone feels like me makes me feel close-minded. I'll come around eventually, maybe...

Top Shelf Aquatics
Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Are you getting any reefing "to do" list items done this weekend?

• YES and its not fun

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • YES and it's fun stuff for me

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Nope nothing!

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not!

Votes: 11 10.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors