-Create an account on our website **This will allow you to check out quicker** you will be ahead of the crowd by doing this.
-Please communicate with us through Private Messages and thread posts only. During the live sale we may not be able to respond immediately **Please make sure to include your full name when communicating** We have 300+ different users at any given live sale, we need to make sure we are properly identifying you.
-Our live sale will be on Saturday 12/1/18 11am to 11pm EST - We'll be posting 800+ corals that are all "what you see is what you get" WYSIWYG. The first to check out with the coral will win it.
- All corals that are posted will have a link to purchase from our site. The price and name will also be posted above the coral (Please note, sometimes the R2R posted price and the price on the site may be vary slightly accidentally. The price on the site will be the one honored. There will be no exceptions made. Please double check the price before checking out)
- The same coral can be in other customer's carts at the same time. The customer that checks out first will ultimately win the coral. In the extremely rare event that two people check out with the same coral at the same time, the second customer will receive a different frag of the same coral. We have multiples of everything in the farm.
- All orders are final. No coupons, gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase.
- Freebies/ $1, $5, $10 corals are a 1:1 ratio, you must purchase 1 regular sale priced item for every super discounted coral. In the event that a customer does not meet this standard, your selected ship date may be passed over while we reach out to you.
- In the extremely unlikely event that a coral does not look up to our shipping standard we will replace it with either another frag of the same piece or similarly priced item.
-Shipping will be a flat $34.99 during the live sale and $24.99 for FL residents.
-There will be no free shipping during the live sale.
-We will not be combiningseparate customers into a box. This is to avoid any possible confusion.
-There is NO need to purchase shipping modules prior to our live sale.
-We will be unable to hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related delays.
-When you check out for your first order select "Live Sale Shipping" followed by the date you want to receive your corals. Any additional orders select "Combine with existing order"
-Make sure you select the same shipping in each transaction, it may delay the shipping process if you set different ones.
-During checkout you will have the ability to receive the corals on the following days: 12/5 - 12/6 - 12/7
-Please make sure to check out with the correct delivery date on your first transaction. This allows us to ship our all orders promptly and without delay.
-ANY CHANGES TO DELIVERY DATE MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO SHIP OUT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-LOCAL PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE DURING WEEKDAYS 12/3-12/7
Please make sure to leave a note stating your preferred pick up date so that we can have your order prepped.
- Make sure to create an account on our site before the live sale. This will save you time during your checkout process.
- Save your Paypal information it will make checking out much faster! (MUCH faster, don't miss out on your corals!)
- 5 $50 Gift Cards Valid for TOPSHELFAQUATICS.com
- Tons of Free Corals throughout the live sale
How to win our Prizes?
*There are going to be 3 ways to enter the drawings. You do not have to have do all 3 to qualify however it will increase your chances to win( 3 entries max per household, one per method)
- Purchase an item on our live sale(this excludes Free/ $1/$5/ $10 corals)
- Share this image on Instagram or Facebook prior to the live sale.
-Make a post every hour right here in our thread during the live sale.
If you share our image and/or make a post ever hour during the live sale you must PM us after the sale so we can verify and enter you into the giveaway. Screen shots with time stamps/ post numbers are the easiest way to do this.