Winter Live Sale!! 800+ Corals bringing the HEAT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
tenor.gif

Hey guys, all of us at TSA want to thank you for participating in our Winter Live Sale! We love interacting with every single one of you guys and its great to get to know you all. We wanted to show our appreciation by giving you all a little extra discount!
Use coupon code "TSAWinter25" for an ADDITIONAL 25% off ANY one coral you MUST get your hands on. This code is going to be active for 10 minutes! 10:06 PM EST to 10:16 PM EST. Grab that special piece you've been looking at and check out FAST. Dont forget that 200++ people will be trying to do the same!

After those ten minutes are up use coupon code "TSAsLilHelper" for 15% off your ENTIRE cart. This coupon will be active until 11 PM EST.

And finally, after 11 PM EST use "TSA10" for 10% off your cart for the remainder of the weekend!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL UNSOLD PRODUCTS

Also, for the whole weekend we have a special epoxy/ glue combo for you all! This is what we have found to be the best way to permanently mount corals in the aquarium!
ONLY $11.99

TSA Live sale FAQ:
1. I need to change my shipping date/ address

Make sure to send us an email to [email protected] titled "DELIVERY DATE CHANGE/ ADDRESS CHANGE"

2. I've sent an email/ PM and have some questions about [insert item]

We will not be responding to emails until Monday morning but we will get to every single email, I promise.

3. I received an order cancelation email, whats up?

Your order has not been cancelled, the cancellation email gets sent out when we combine orders. The email is basically stating that your other invoice numbers have been cancelled and merged into one.

4. I have other pending orders and would like to combine these new ones with the old.

We will do this automatically for you.

5. I double paid for shipping, what can you do about this?

Send an email(to the email listed above) and let us know wether you would like 1. a refund for additional shipping paid 2. a frag in its place or 3. a credit so that you can use it on the site.

Hope these help with any potential questions!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back