ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way I’ve got guardians for my tank…..
B79C2D70-0A39-4E44-A018-90645FF19B59.jpeg
85B3A8D9-BB60-442A-9389-C1D45778EC25.jpeg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We just finished The English in Amazon. Decent show. You watch it yet @CodyBot ?
I have not. My wife just finished watching an adult film on Netflix disguised as a romance while I was making games in the living room.

Lady Chatterley's Lover is the title.

What's The English about? And let me guess, even as a non-Tolkien nerd Ring Of Power was just too boring, right?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have not. My wife just finished watching an adult film on Netflix disguised as a romance while I was making games in the living room.

What's The English about? And let me guess, even as a non-Tolkien nerd Ring Of Power was just too boring, right?
My daughter and wife wants to watch it. I was acclimating corals. I think they're on episode 5 or 6.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

The English is an interesting western thriller-ish show about a lady from England and a Pawnee scout traveling cross country and the perils there in.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My daughter and wife wants to watch it. I was acclimating corals. I think they're on episode 5 or 6.
Well, I'll say this. They have way too many unnecessarily long scenes that show everything but the actual business. I'm not sure how old your daughter is but it's not a movie meant for children. It's meant for lonely house wives.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I'll say this. They have way too many unnecessarily long scenes that show everything but the actual business. I'm not sure how old your daughter is but it's not a movie meant for children. It's meant for lonely house wives.
I'm talking about the Rings of Power.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The English is an interesting western thriller-ish show about a lady from England and a Pawnee scout traveling cross country and the perils there in.
Is this a Yellowstone spinoff? I still haven't watched Yellowstone. I fear that it's full of boring redneck clichés about how "city slickers just don't get it" or other tired tropes like that. My favorite modern western show is the first season of West World. What an amazing season! The rest got gradually worse, with the exception of when they went to the feudal Japanese village. The visuals and story stepped it up a notch that part of the series.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh we didn't forget Steve, but Steve was put on the perma-naughty-list. Ever since that incident with Grandma.....
Plus, Steve used to sneak into the reindeer food supply and fart in the containers at night. No one liked Steve, and for good reason.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this a Yellowstone spinoff? I still haven't watched Yellowstone. I fear that it's full of boring redneck clichés about how "city slickers just don't get it" or other tired tropes like that. My favorite modern western show is the first season of West World. What an amazing season! The rest got gradually worse, with the exception of when they went to the feudal Japanese village. The visuals and story stepped it up a notch that part of the series.
I haven't seen Yellowstone. This is in the late 1800s I believe. The Pawnee was a scout in the army. The woman was there more or less checking on an investment.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back